Player you loved watching the most?

Zidane and the real Ronaldo.

Zizou looked like he was playing in slow motion he had so much time on the ball, and Ronaldo ran around players like they were in slow motion, two unbelievable talents, from the last truely great era of football, IMO.

The initial 18 month of Gazza up here is probably the best I've ever seen from any individual Rangers player in my lifetime, the levels he hit in 1995 and throughout 1996 was unrivalled.

A few players that were amazing but never classed as world class:

Jay-Jay Okocha. Flamboyant and flair. 

Juninho Pernambucano set pieces were unreal.

Giovane Elber was one of the top strikers in Europe for a few seasons in the 90s. Scored barrel loads everywhere he played.

2 hours ago, Hadron Collider said:

Older stuff, but Willie Johnston was a joy to behold for us. Fucking great player. 

I idolised wee Bud. Devastated when he left, but delighted when Greig brought him back in 1980 wasn't the same player, obviously but he was still a joy to watch.

Bouncing the ball off Provan's head before taking a throw to Alex Miller who hit a screamer to win the game against the taigs in the last minute at the piggery. 

Nicknamed Bud because he wore a long fur coat similar to one Bud Flanagan wore 😀