Connor Goldson - Podcast.

CR3

21 hours ago, Loyal72 said:

Saying he's scared someone will take his place is a bit mousey. 

13 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

I know that's what he's saying - it's not what he's doing. The two are different things.

That wasnt your point though , you said saying it was mousey , double down if you want but your wrong 

1 minute ago, ger4life_1872 said:

That wasnt your point though , you said saying it was mousey , double down if you want but your wrong 

It is mousey 😂 his performances and mentality haven't been that of someone absolutely terrified to lose their place, putting in 100% effort to keep it.

Coming out saying your scared to lose your place, and playing the way he is, is mousey and reeks of cowardice.

Shut the fuck up and put in the work, deliver the performances. 

He hasn't done media work, he hasn't done pressers or club interviews, why go on an independent podcast and tell us how feert he is, how much he can't be arsed with young players.

He's a shitebag.

Mousey.

1 minute ago, Loyal72 said:

It is mousey 😂 his performances and mentality haven't been that of someone absolutely terrified to lose their place, putting in 100% effort to keep it.

Coming out saying your scared to lose your place, and playing the way he is, is mousey and reeks of cowardice.

Shut the fuck up and put in the work, deliver the performances. 

He hasn't done media work, he hasn't done pressers or club interviews, why go on an independent podcast and tell us how feert he is, how much he can't be arsed with young players.

He's a shitebag.

Mousey.

But youve agreed with what his point was , so are you a mousey shitebag ? 

Again with the point in bold - you clearly havent watched it but want to slaughter him for it without having any context 

1 minute ago, ger4life_1872 said:

But youve agreed with what his point was , so are you a mousey shitebag ? 

Again with the point in bold - you clearly havent watched it but want to slaughter him for it without having any context 

I haven't watched the full thing, I've no interest in a guy that's no interest in putting in the effort for the shirt 👍🏻

I've watched enough to comment on the parts I've commented on, which was his attitude towards young players and him being a shitebag.

And I've in no way agreed with his point, I'm basically saying I don't agree with him speaking at all, actions speak louder.

If that's came across wrong, or you've taken me to be agreeing with the guy. Can't help you bud, no getting into some argument over it.

The guy is a shitebag, not of Rangers standards and can fuck off.

That's my opinion.

1 hour ago, Loyal72 said:

I don't think I've portrayed it badly tbf, if he's so terrified of losing his place, do everything to ensure he doesn't lose it. 

If that means training more, coming in more, whatever it takes.

And if he's not prepared to do that, well he should be scared, so far he's done the opposite of ensuring that the door is closed on his position.

1 minute ago, Loyal72 said:

I haven't watched the full thing, I've no interest in a guy that's no interest in putting in the effort for the shirt 👍🏻

I've watched enough to comment on the parts I've commented on, which was his attitude towards young players and him being a shitebag.

And I've in no way agreed with his point, I'm basically saying I don't agree with him speaking at all, actions speak louder.

If that's came across wrong, or you've taken me to be agreeing with the guy. Can't help you bud, no getting into some argument over it.

That's my opinion.

The first 2 parts in bold , thats where you agree with him , theres no taking it wrong etc its your words,

So youve watched 2 parts with no context and wrongly had a go at him for it because ironically you actually agree with his view 

Just now, ger4life_1872 said:

The first 2 parts in bold , thats where you agree with him , theres no taking it wrong etc its your words,

So youve watched 2 parts with no context and wrongly had a go at him for it because ironically you actually agree with his view 

That's not agreeing with him, me saying what players should be doing better and probably doing off of their own back anyway, isn't agreeing with him, just because he knows and says it too.

My point is he doesn't do that, he doesn't try harder, his performances in games are wank. 

So if he's going to sit and say he's terrified of losing his place, while doing fuck all about it, I'm going to say he's mousey.

We got there in the end? Good lad.

Just now, Loyal72 said:

That's not agreeing with him, me saying what players should be doing better and probably doing off of their own back anyway, isn't agreeing with him, just because he knows and says it too.

My point is he doesn't do that, he doesn't try harder, his performances in games are wank. 

So if he's going to sit and say he's terrified of losing his place, while doing fuck all about it, I'm going to say he's mousey.

We got there in the end? Good lad.

So you both have the same view and have said the same thing but dont agree ?

I didnt realise you attended training and were around the gym after sessions etc 

Good lad :lol: your absolutely fuming 

So you both have the same view and have said the same thing but dont agree ?

I didnt realise you attended training and were around the gym after sessions etc 

Good lad :lol: your absolutely fuming 

That players should do extra work? As I said that's a given mate 😂 him actually doing it is another matter.

Actions speak louder as I said pal. No one's fuming, the guys actions don't match his words, and he comes across as a shitebag. 

It's kinda that simple and not very deep. Take a breath mate.

Just now, Loyal72 said:

That players should do extra work? As I said that's a given mate 😂 him actually doing it is another matter.

Actions speak louder as I said pal. No one's fuming, the guys actions don't match his words, and he comes across as a shitebag. 

It's kinda that simple and not very deep. Take a breath mate.

But you dont know what hes doing in training and after training (the context of the clip if you bothered watching) 

If you simply wanted to have a go at him for playing shite i wouldnt be quoting you , but youve unfairly used out of context clips to do so and its unfair 

But you dont know what hes doing in training and after training (the context of the clip if you bothered watching) 

If you simply wanted to have a go at him for playing shite i wouldnt be quoting you , but youve unfairly used out of context clips to do so and its unfair 

He shouldn't be opening himself up to criticism by saying he's terrified of losing his place and not handing in performances to ensure he doesn't.

That's the fucking bottom line mate.

That's my overall gripe, if you want to have a go at me for that, batter in, I've made my point quite clear by now. Whether it's taking him out of context or not, don't speak, just act.

I'm no game for arguing over this any further, me and you will still be here, he won't 🤷🏻

2 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

He shouldn't be opening himself up to criticism by saying he's terrified of losing his place and not handing in performances to ensure he doesn't.

That's the fucking bottom line mate.

That's my overall gripe, if you want to have a go at me for that, batter in, I've made my point quite clear by now. Whether it's taking him out of context or not, don't speak, just act.

I'm no game for arguing over this any further, me and you will still be here, he won't 🤷🏻

Its not the bottom line though , it can only be used to criticise when taken out of context 

14 hours ago, SPWF said:

What the fuck are you on about? 

I was attempting to illustrate that it’s fuckin stupid to brand one of our current players a loser when he’s played his part in winning trophies including a league title and getting Rangers to a European final. 

On 24/04/2024 at 14:26, graeme_4 said:

Empire implying he’s had some kind of issue with his children, usual cryptic stuff off him. 

Mate my granddaughter was in getting a double hernia op a couple month back and Conner and his wife where in the ward with his young boy.  Never posted at the time cause it’s his personal stuff but what Empire’s hinting at might be to do with his boys health.  Not actually seen what he posted btw 

20 hours ago, Loyal72 said:

That's my opinion.

If he had no interest he would surely just sit on the bench/fake injury etc etc. Fair enough slag his ability because it’s more than questionable now a days but don’t just make stuff up 😂

Our fans want to talk about the players attitude and rightly so most of the time but some of our fans attitude is horrendous when we’re still going for a treble. The last 2 away games a large number of the people round about me just gave abuse for 90 minutes straight. A don’t see the point in even going if that’s all your going to do 😂

3 hours ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Mate my granddaughter was in getting a double hernia op a couple month back and Conner and his wife where in the ward with his young boy.  Never posted at the time cause it’s his personal stuff but what Empire’s hinting at might be to do with his boys health.  Not actually seen what he posted btw 

It is. Goldson said they found out his boys have the same heart problem he had/has.

On 25/04/2024 at 10:54, Loyal72 said:

That's my opinion.

What a crock of absolute shite.

Think most agree his time is up and there's grounds for a debate about his tenure here but some of the mental shite people write as if they need to vindicate their dislike for him is unbelievable.

On 23/04/2024 at 19:45, ForeverAndEver said:

People just looking for ways to complain now.

Arguably the biggest winner of this generation in the game of football said pretty much the same thing.

You can get away with anything when you're an actual winner though. 

Connor Goldson is a failure and should kindly fuck off.