Connor Goldson - Podcast.

CR3

1 hour ago, GA1972 said:

Said for ages I think he resents us and playing for us. Don’t think he’s alone in that but he’d be the main one I’d point to that falls into that bracket 

Can I ask why you think he resents playing for us? He barely misses a game for us.

I’ll be honest, he’s always come across as a bit of a tosser to me in any press I’ve seen him do.

Been a cracking player at times over the years but the irony that he’s talking about young players not respecting older players and that things have changed - whilst at the same time doing a podcast in the middle of a title fight. Maybe our vice captain needs to show a little bit more self awareness.

2 hours ago, Almacger said:

Anyone else see Connor glaring at the crowd whilst doing his warm-up on Sun? Someone shouted something at him from the lower South Stand and he didn't look to pleased about it. He should have just ignored the fan and continued with his warm-up.

Seen him do that a lot, genuinely doesn’t seem to be able to handle the pressure of playing for us at times. 

19 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

Can I ask why you think he resents playing for us? He barely misses a game for us.

Just the feeling he gives off, thinks he resents that he’s been here for ages and has basically never had any love from the fans but plenty of warranted criticism 

1 hour ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Something over nothing really.

Popular Rangers tweeters post negative stuff about it so the social media bandwagon kicks off without the majority forming their own opinions 

Do you ever get tired of virtually sucking off every one of these absolute charlatans at the club ?

I think he's done well for himself coming through his op and having managed to play so many games for us and all and good luck to the guy. He's a decent enough player but not the brilliant one that some of our fans have tried to make out over the years - would struggle to make the bench in most past eras.

Given all that I hope his time with us is up, for me he should have been gone after the Hibs semi, but that's just me and I know some will disagree. I think he's a bit deluded tbh and thinks he's better than he is but needs to remember no-one wanted him when his contract was up. When he's gone, I can't honestly think of much he'll be remembered for.

33 minutes ago, psb07158 said:

Do you ever get tired of virtually sucking off every one of these absolute charlatans at the club ?

He’s been shite deserved to dropped and should leave in the summer but what’s your issue with what he’s said in the podcast?

I’ll stick up for a player if I see fit to

7 hours ago, aird said:

Didn't clear the ball against frankfurt because he might've scored an og :belm:

Given his tendencies, that’s more than likely!

7 hours ago, Dado'sMulls said:

Have nothing against the guy personally but I've had my fill of the big cretin in a Rangers jersey, replace 

You changed your mind quickly there mate. Doing it within the same sentence must be a record for RM.

Big goon makes my skin crawl. I wonder when the young boys put their heads down when the walk past does he say anything to them? As vice captain and a senior pro it’s his job to make them feel more comfortable. Comes across as a total prick. 

9 hours ago, RWB72 said:

He wants to play till he's 38 is what I picked up on,

Thanks for his service but we will be moving on this summer i think

Amazing that he even continued to play with his operation 

We might move on but I'll be amazed if he does, he couldn't find a club down south to pay him what we were offering two years ago when his profile was at it's absolute peak, two years on, bad injuries and a big overall regression in his game makes his appeal even less now, by the end of the season he'll have about £4m before tax left on his contract, think we'd need to offer him a pretty good payoff before he would consider leaving.