Connor Goldson - Podcast.

CR3

3 hours ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

It seems nuts to me. Apart from a shocker of an interview at that semi final a can’t remember him ever coming across as a wanker not sure where folks getting it from. 

He comes across as a wanker every week in the pitch. Blaming anyone else for his mistakes. 

9 minutes ago, SPWF said:

He comes across as a wanker every week in the pitch. Blaming anyone else for his mistakes. 

Past month or so he has been as quiet as a mouse on the pitch. Completely devoid as a presence. 

On 23/04/2024 at 15:36, BlueVanguard said:

Wish the club would do its own Podcasts with present and past players and keep it Rangers. 

Wish Goldson well in his health but seems to be brought up when he's done shite. 

An offical club one would be the most sterile, safe, uninteresting podcast ever made. Ex players would be expected to offer up the same level of insight and banter you get during the 50/50 draw at half time.

On 23/04/2024 at 15:16, psb07158 said:

1h25m of listening to this loser speak?

No thanks. Wish him well from a personal health perspective obviously but GTF. 

Goldson’s in his 30s, could retire tomorrow and should be set up financially for the rest of his life.

In his time playing for this wonderful club he’s won the league cup, Scottish cup, league championship and is one of few players in our history who represented us in a European final.

Got his weaknesses but I wouldn’t describe him as a loser.

7 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

Goldson’s in his 30s, could retire tomorrow and should be set up financially for the rest of his life.

In his time playing for this wonderful club he’s won the league cup, Scottish cup, league championship and is one of few players in our history who represented us in a European final.

Got his weaknesses but I wouldn’t describe him as a loser.

1 time each in 6 years...

57 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

1 time each in 6 years...

A guy in his 30s, most likely a millionaire, played and won every domestic cup in Scotland including getting to a major European final.  
I share the same frustrations as many fans over him and a few other established players in recent years but Iooking at what he’s achieved in life through football I wouldn’t describe him as a loser.

9 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

A guy in his 30s, most likely a millionaire, played and won every domestic cup in Scotland including getting to a major European final.  
I share the same frustrations as many fans over him and a few other established players in recent years but Iooking at what he’s achieved in life through football I wouldn’t describe him as a loser.

Once. There’s tarriers who’ve been in Scotland 18 months with more medals than him. 

25 minutes ago, SPWF said:

Once. There’s tarriers who’ve been in Scotland 18 months with more medals than him. 

Granda why did you retire from work in your 30s?

Well I wouldn’t exactly describe it as work. I played football for a wonderful famous club and ok I was there for some time and only won every domestic honour once up until April 2024 unlike some tarriers but I did make a shit load of money along the way.

Wow Granda, how sad, no wonder some anonymous billionaires on a football forum claimed you were a loser.

5 hours ago, Real Ranger said:

Granda why did you retire from work in your 30s?

Well I wouldn’t exactly describe it as work. I played football for a wonderful famous club and ok I was there for some time and only won every domestic honour once up until April 2024 unlike some tarriers but I did make a shit load of money along the way.

Wow Granda, how sad, no wonder some anonymous billionaires on a football forum claimed you were a loser.

What the fuck are you on about? 

18 hours ago, Loyal72 said:

Saying he's scared someone will take his place is a bit mousey. 

Youve portrayed this badly imo , hes talking about not slacking off because your sure you will play and losing your place to a guy who is putting in more work than you in the gym / training 

1 hour ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Youve portrayed this badly imo , hes talking about not slacking off because your sure you will play and losing your place to a guy who is putting in more work than you in the gym / training 

I don't think I've portrayed it badly tbf, if he's so terrified of losing his place, do everything to ensure he doesn't lose it. 

If that means training more, coming in more, whatever it takes.

And if he's not prepared to do that, well he should be scared, so far he's done the opposite of ensuring that the door is closed on his position.