Fucking weird management going on here.

The club obviously put it out by fan media outlets that Hagi had renegotiated his contract, and now Clement is coming out saying nothing is different he's not going to play because we don't see him as the ten.

So Hagi is taking a paycut and sitting on the bench.

I know we don't rate him, but we look like utter dicks here.

2 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Aye I remember during the game people being annoyed with his general play that day and then it was announced he was motm :lol:

I only remember it because he was absolute shite that day and it was commented on here how the fuck he got motm! :confused:

2 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

The club obviously put it out by fan media outlets that Hagi had renegotiated his contract, and now Clement is coming out saying nothing is different he's not going to play because we don't see him as the ten.

I don’t agree at all. Clubs worldwide do this to players now.

Theres absolutely no sense having a player you don’t want in your side being around the matchday squad at training etc. all that does is create an even more toxic atmosphere 

Just look at Chelsea atm. Pretty sure they’ve literally split their squad into two groups for training now because they don’t want half of them at the club anymore 

Hagi isn’t a Clement player and regardless of what he’s saying now he wanted to leave. It didn’t work out and now he thinks he should be getting back into matchday squads. Nah

6 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

To be fair if you watch the video Clement says it was discussed a while ago, he expects some movement still but doesn't 100% rule him out playing again

Just now, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

To be fair if you watch the video Clement says it was discussed a while ago, he expects some movement still but doesn't 100% rule him out playing again

I wish I could 100% rule him out from playing again. I’m going to develop a genuine dislike for him by the end of this :lol:

23 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Who gives a fuck :lol:

If the manager doesn’t rate him he doesn’t rate him. Why constantly ask about him, it’s been obvious as fuck since Clement came in that he didn’t want Hagi in his sides, or we would have recalled him in January 

Fwiw I don’t want Hagi anywhere near our sides either. He’s painfully slow and last time he was playing for us I remember quite a lot of us wondering wtf he actually brought to games 

Maybe if we play him he will be worth something. This is just mental paying 22k a week for a guy to do nothing 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

I don’t agree at all. Clubs worldwide do this to players now.

Theres absolutely no sense having a player you don’t want in your side being around the matchday squad at training etc. all that does is create an even more toxic atmosphere 

Just look at Chelsea atm. Pretty sure they’ve literally split their squad into two groups for training now because they don’t want half of them at the club anymore 

Hagi isn’t a Clement player and regardless of what he’s saying now he wanted to leave. It didn’t work out and now he thinks he should be getting back into matchday squads. Nah

I'm not meaning put him back in the matchday squad btw - I'd rather he wasn't here. 

I just think it looks like the board want to do one thing and Clement wants to do another, and we look like amateur dicks overall.

If Clement didn't want him, this should've been the main focus push to sell him, don't bother with his contract because he won't be playing anyway and the clause doesn't matter.

13 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Was there not a game he bizarrely got motm and everyone thought it was a piss take? :lol:

Can’t mind who it was against but seem to remember that happening and everyone thinking it was that bad a pick it was actually funny 

Something tells me it was that game against Dundee United in the fog.

Just now, MacBoyd said:

Maybe if we play him he will be worth something. This is just mental paying 22k a week for a guy to do nothing 

There is no point in playing a player that won't really add value to the team, just for the sake of bumping his value up. 

We need players right now that can make an impact. He's been here a while and not made much of one, so he'd be better going. 

1 minute ago, Loyal72 said:

I'm not meaning put him back in the matchday squad btw - I'd rather he wasn't here. 

I just think it looks like the board want to do one thing and Clement wants to do another, and we look like amateur dicks overall.

If Clement didn't want him, this should've been the main focus push to sell him, don't bother with his contract because he won't be playing anyway and the clause doesn't matter.

I’d agree that the board shouldn’t be trying to renegotiate his contract if Clement doesn’t want him here. I don’t at all blame the manager for any of this though, it’s been very clear from he came in he didn’t want Hagi in his sides 

4 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

That’s the fault of the board for giving him that money to begin with. We should not be forcing our manager to play a player just because our board were handing out mental contracts to people

Hes not good enough and I do not want to see Hagi back in our sides 

It is the way Clement has handled this and Cantwell that makes us look amateurish. On top of that, he all but guaranteed we would get next to nothing for either player. Hagi’s stock rose after the Euros  but all of this circus didn’t help us capitalise on it. 
I am not saying Clement should play players he doesn’t like. However, putting them in the B team and being so vocal about any issues is never going to help move a player on. That side of Clement really needs to improve in future otherwise, we are going to continue to lose money on players.

5 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

There is no point in playing a player that won't really add value to the team, just for the sake of bumping his value up. 

We need players right now that can make an impact. He's been here a while and not made much of one, so he'd be better going. 

He's not my cup of tea but he's not exactly shite, surely he's as good a player as the likes of dowell and Lawrence 

1 minute ago, .Williamson. said:

I wish I could 100% rule him out from playing again. I’m going to develop a genuine dislike for him by the end of this :lol:

If he doesn't leave we need to at least give him a chance if he renegotiates this alleged clause, its mad folk saying cantwell was petulant for not wanting to play but then we have a manager who is being petulant not wanting to play a player to essentially force him to leave.

I agree he wanted to leave and thought clubs would be desparate to sign him and its back fired.

I actually think he will give us a good turn, he has a hell of a lot to prove not only to the fans and manager but to himself too and will want to be in the shop window

Just now, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

If he doesn't leave we need to at least give him a chance if he renegotiates this alleged clause, its mad folk saying cantwell was petulant for not wanting to play but then we have a manager who is being petulant not wanting to play a player to essentially force him to leave.

I agree he wanted to leave and thought clubs would be desparate to sign him and its back fired.

I actually think he will give us a good turn, he has a hell of a lot to prove not only to the fans and manager but to himself too and will want to be in the shop window

No we don’t. 

22 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

Was there not a game he bizarrely got motm and everyone thought it was a piss take? :lol:

Can’t mind who it was against but seem to remember that happening and everyone thinking it was that bad a pick it was actually funny 

Did a rabona straight out the park when he was meant to be keeping the ball in the corner too I’m sure :lol: 

Just now, graeme_4 said:

Did a rabona straight out the park when he was meant to be keeping the ball in the corner too I’m sure :lol: 

Wouldn’t even have him ahead of Lawrence on the bench just now.

I think people forget how abysmal he was at times. Even the 25(assists/goals), two of them came in that game where he gave the ball away about 50 times.

9 minutes ago, .Williamson. said:

I’d agree that the board shouldn’t be trying to renegotiate his contract if Clement doesn’t want him here. I don’t at all blame the manager for any of this though, it’s been very clear from he came in he didn’t want Hagi in his sides 

Just to be clear not blaming Clement, when I said weird management I meant club management, i.e my point about them both appearing to want two different things.

I don't want Hagi, most fans seem to not, and the manager doesn't, yet the board are here renegotiating his contract like that's the only reason he wasn't being picked.

Another fuck up from the usual fuck ups, in a long line of fuck ups 😂

Tiring. Manager doesn't want him, known for ages, but we'll take this clause out and sort it all, should've been offering him about for peanuts same as the other shitters.

Just fries ma nut man.

1 minute ago, Perth_Campsie_Ger said:

Not for me

4 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

He's not my cup of tea but he's not exactly shite, surely he's as good a player as the likes of dowell and Lawrence 

I see what you're saying but he's done nothing of note thus far. Still don't know what his best position in midfield is tbh. 

He's been a major disappointment.