27 minutes ago, ForeverAndEver said:

The PL is the best league in the world, England being shite doesn’t change that. 

Mate weve had greek teams, a shite Bayern etc knocking the "big boys" out of Europe.

It's the best in their own minds. Lucky for them they have a few tighter games then any of the other leagues. It's marketed well but in reality it's pretty poor for the money spent on it.

Real still the kings of Europe and with mbappe now their don't see them giving that up 

37 minutes ago, RFC55 said:

Mate weve had greek teams, a shite Bayern etc knocking the "big boys" out of Europe.

It's the best in their own minds. Lucky for them they have a few tighter games then any of the other leagues. It's marketed well but in reality it's pretty poor for the money spent on it.

Real still the kings of Europe and with mbappe now their don't see them giving that up 

3 of the last 6 winners are English, 5 finals in 7 have had 1 or 2 English teams. It wasn’t too long ago Man City humiliated Real, and Bayern. 

I’d say that’s the same for every league though, players for the most part aren’t as good as 10/15/20+ year ago and prices all round for average players is nuts.

And they most likely always will be, doesn’t make their league the best though. Done done disappearing act in the CL this season tbf, same again next.

2 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

Hope you are right and that we win it.

Honestly I can’t stand the way the press go on about England if you do win it it will be worse than anything the mhanky sycophants do. So I hope you get pumped tbh 🤣

Just now, dummiesoot said:

Honestly I can’t stand the way the press go on about England if you do win it it will be worse than anything the mhanky sycophants do. So I hope you get pumped tbh 🤣

That fucking wanker Paul Merson summed it up for me before the tournament started. The fanny genuinely said “with the players England have they only have to turn up”. I genuinely couldn’t care either way if they win it but the arrogance and sheer right just turn up and win a tournament is frightening considering they’ve won fuck all in 50 odd years. Plus the bang on about the Premier League but they seem to forget it’s full of foreigners. 

7 hours ago, RFC55 said:

What league is better? 

The calls to sack Southgate and bring in Klopp are ridiculous tbh.

The tactics and way he wants his sides to play takes months of work on the training ground to implement.

He’s obviously a good man manager too, but I doubt he would come in and turn them into a side who can win it purely on “vibes” at this stage.

10 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

The calls to sack Southgate and bring in Klopp are ridiculous tbh.

The tactics and way he wants his sides to play takes months of work on the training ground to implement.

He’s obviously a good man manager too, but I doubt he would come in and turn them into a side who can win it purely on “vibes” at this stage.

I'm not sure he's a good manager tbh.

He comes across as a wet wipe and his comments last night were ridiculous.

With the talent they have his tactics and selections are bogging.

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

I think the England team has improved (length of tournament involvement) despite them having a shocking manager in Southgate. 

But klippity taking over would be a mistake. 

17 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

I was talking about Klopp being a good manager.

Southgate is a honking manager but I doubt sacking him now would change fuck all. A lot of people, maybe English pundits and journalists forget that England have underwhelmed in every international tournament that’s not been played in England since 1990, so this is hardly new territory for them.

20 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Southgate is a honking manager but I doubt sacking him now would change fuck all. A lot of people, maybe English pundits and journalists forget that England have underwhelmed in every international tournament that’s not been played in England since 1990, so this is hardly new territory for them.

Southgate has the best tournament record of any England manager since Alf Ramsay and I don't think he has as many quality players at his disposal as managers like Sven did. John Terry, Ashley Cole, Rio Ferdinand, Sol Campbell, Paul Scholes, Wayne Rooney, Steven Gerrard and Frank Lampard all walk into this England side, even a bit part England player like Michael Carrick would as well.

3 minutes ago, McEwan's Lager said:

Southgate has the best tournament record of any England manager since Alf Ramsay and I don't think he has as many quality players at his disposal as managers like Sven did. John Terry, Ashley Cole, Rio Ferdinand, Sol Campbell, Paul Scholes, Wayne Rooney, Steven Gerrard and Frank Lampard all walk into this England side, even a bit part England player like Michael Carrick would as well.

Just because those before have been shite doesn't mean he's all that. 

The levels of European sides have also vastly declined in that time too just like England. Look at Italy, Spain, France, Croatia and more. Those teams used to be littered with outstanding players.  

Southgate has a squad that should be comfortably beating the likes of Serbia, Denmark and Slovakia.

Don't rate him at all and never have.

30 minutes ago, BlueSuedeSambas said:

Got to a Semi in 2018.