1 hour ago, TEFTONG said:

Utterly embarrassing from the snp Pravda paper. The same mob who want to do you for hate thoughts 😒😣 reported via a 3rd party who doesnt need to be an actual witness.

But our @Colin Traive will get it printed onto a T shirt probably. :lol:

I’ll be cheering on dashing, flamboyant, free flowing skilful football to overcome last chance scraping by and dodgy refereeing.

Anything to relieve the boredom of the three lie-ins.

🇪🇸 🇪🇸 🇪🇸 

4 hours ago, TEFTONG said:

Can you actually believe this is genuine and an editor cleared it

From that paper absolutely. Really hope England win this and even better if it’s with a controversial decision 

8 hours ago, Colin Traive said:

I’ll be cheering on dashing, flamboyant, free flowing skilful football to overcome last chance scraping by and dodgy refereeing.

Anything to relieve the boredom of the three lie-ins.

🇪🇸 🇪🇸 🇪🇸 

That’s as embarrassing as the headline.

33 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

I don’t get the ‘we’ll never hear the end of it’ at all.  Why would any country that wins a major trophy like a World or Euro not go on about it.  Guarantee every country go on about it, just we get mostly the same media as England.  

It’s all fake outrage among the Tartan Army. They’ll be tuned in from the minute the coverage starts tomorrow just to make sure they can be  pissed off with the pundits and so they can tell everyone how mad they are with what they are hearing. 
A high percentage couldn’t actually give two fucks - they just need to be seen to be pissed off 

3 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Not actually true going by a fair few videos of English fans I've seen.

Stuff like the national, Michael Stewart is absolutely pathetic and deserves every bit of criticism. That meme is just self loathing though.

48 minutes ago, Cooperson said:

So did Fat Alan, he remembers it well...

Weird post. Why would anyone rub someone's nose in it that suffered child abuse, regardless of who they are?

11 hours ago, Inigo said:

Wow. Quite racist, that.

It's like something from the National Front newspaper Bulldog from decades ago, the stereotype cartoon and the even worse They . . they . . .they crap in the text. 

They drop litter, they don't eat our food or learn our language, they sponge off our public services

24 minutes ago, BelfastWillie said:

It's like something from the National Front newspaper Bulldog from decades ago, the stereotype cartoon and the even worse They . . they . . .they crap in the text. 

They drop litter, they don't eat our food or learn our language, they sponge off our public services

I don't actually care who wins tonight beyond hoping the best footballing team wins (Spain obv), but this makes me quite want England to win just so as arseholes like whoever wrote and approved that feel bad.