Ibrox Development

5 minutes ago, MVRanger said:

WhatApps going round that sellick will not be issuing any tickets for Gers fans for the first OF game - as they have no confidence that Ibrox will be fully available for the January game...

Surely the Board need to say something.

Well the boy in my work that supports them just told me they were doing work on the entrance to the away end to get ready for the bigger allocation of our fans this season. 

Just now, Dan Deacon said:

You should share this rather than just type it. 

I figured most people would be on the pages anyway and see it. My point was that's how desperate folk are becoming for progress when they're posting pics of a truck and some steel 

Just now, Madina said:

I figured most people would be on the pages anyway and see it. My point was that's how desperate folk are becoming for progress when they're posting pics of a truck and some steel 

Loads on here wont use fb. I think anything you find on it is worth sharing tbh. 

18 minutes ago, MVRanger said:

WhatApps going round that sellick will not be issuing any tickets for Gers fans for the first OF game - as they have no confidence that Ibrox will be fully available for the January game...

Absolute load of shite. They’ll get tickets to whichever ground we are playing in

20 minutes ago, MVRanger said:

Doesn't make any any sense at all. Why wouldn't they get an allocation at Hampden or Murrayfield?

17 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

There’s load of chatter around stuff, asbestos, ground sinking, not in until the new year and all the rest.

Take it all with a pinch of salt.

Communication from the club is dog shit though. 

It's always been shite but this is on another level. Absolutely embarrassing.