Ibrox Development

14 minutes ago, Blacky Bear said:

Email is a fucking shambles too.

Every season ticket holder should have all non league games at Hampden FOC

If anything I'm expecting the price of tickets for qualifiers and cup to be higher than it wouldve been at ibrox to pay for using Hampden. 

1 minute ago, STEPPS BOY said:

An update to tell us about an update at end of July.

Best in Class.

Guy is a fucking clown now. Complete laughing stock of a chairman. Absolutely clueless. 

Next statement from him should be announcing a new CEO and his resignation from the chairman role. 

1 minute ago, psb07158 said:

They were never going to offer this, the club can’t afford to

Not the season ticket holders problem. Any issues with funding should come from those at front and centre of this fuck up and the communication that hasn't followed.

13 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

No refunds for anyone who doesn't want to go

And will still only get 75% of ticket value if they seatsub

15 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Thanking the SPFL?

For what exactly?

Clueless and rudderless.

Quicker we get a CEO the better, though don't trust Bennett to get that right either. Biggest charlatan at the club.

To be fair, this isn't the SPFLs mess, I'm sure we need their permission to groundshare  so I don't see the need to get upset over the club thanking them

Must have other priorities

For clarity I asked on this directly The formal update will come from John Bennett before the end of July but ongoing operational statements will come as & when available in coming days/weeks etc So it’s not a case of this is it & waiting until end of July. That is only for Chairmans response in full to fans

I understand the club can’t afford to offer a refund for anyone that can’t go but surely they can make an RTV stream available FOC for each affected game until this is resolved similar to Covid shutdown.