Expectations for 24/25 at this moment in time

9 minutes ago, BlueVanguard said:

I'll never surrender supporting Rangers. We have watched us be dominated for years now and yet we are here every other week supporting our club. I do think though we are in such a bad place financially and board room level and playing squad that we have every right to be frustrated.ย 

I'm really fucking sick of reading the same book every year. We need this place stripped to fucking bare and start again. When we won 55 we had a chance to build around a winning formula and we fucked it big time. That's unforgivable.

Same mate, genuinely sick of the current squad, I used to get angry watching us but weirdly, it's turning to apathy now during games. I feel absolutely nothing for the majority of the squad. Used to be I really wanted players like Kent, Morelos, Aribo etc to do well, I couldn't give a flying fuck about any of them bar Butland, Sterling and the newer players. I just feel empty watching us right now.

2 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Stock response to absolutely everything positive.ย 
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Genuine question, what's positive for you at the moment?

I'm a negative bastard so I'm struggling to see anything to get excited about this season.

16 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

It's a catch 22, if we stop going then we are absolutely fucked. Worse than we are just now. But it's the only thing that will make the board take notice. I hope we get an early league cup game at 'home' and that's when we decide not to go, won't impact us financially in a big way but will send a message.

Probably a better suggestion than mine m8 , I welcome all suggestions for extreme action at this point.ย 

8 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Stock response to absolutely everything positive.ย 
๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Mate thereโ€™s fuck all to be positive about. Weโ€™re a shambles on and off the park.ย 

56 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

If nothing changes, how can you expect people to expect different?

Thatโ€™s correct. We havenโ€™t shifted some deadwood that everyone agreed should leave. We havenโ€™t reduced the overall age of the squad.ย 
Thereโ€™s a bit to go (six weeks) so perhaps weโ€™ll see more sitting stillย 

I expect a head in the sand meme/gif

๐Ÿ‘

When we won the league in 2011, it was number 54 and it put us 12 ahead of the scum.

More than likely they will catch us this year.

Just let that sink in.

Years and years and years of totally incompetent management in virtually every department of the club with the only light in the darkness, our 55th title, otherwise theyโ€™d be going for fourteen in a row.

๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

Iโ€™ve read a few times about this squad being the worst since gerrardโ€™s first season. However the lineup against Ufa was Morelos, Kent, Arfield, Jack, Ejaria, Candeias, Tavernier, Goldson, Katic, Flannagan, McGregor. Iโ€™d argue that first 11 is stronger than the 11 that started today.ย 

9 minutes ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Two weeks til Tynecastle

Donโ€™t think people are grasping the damage this side can do before the window shutsย 

Apparently we have six weeks to sort this - bullshit - two weeks and weโ€™re lining up with fucking Wright, Dessers and McCausland up frontย 
ย 

31 minutes ago, SPWF said:

Fucking happy clapperย :megaanguish:ย Bet youโ€™re one of the fannies who stand and applaud the players off when they loseย :lol:

Miserable cunt ๐Ÿคขx10. Bet youโ€™re one of those fannies that sit there with your arms folded moaning like fuck at everything hating everythingย 

Leavingย for a pie ten minutes before half time to beat the crowds and fucking off on 80 minutes to โ€œbeat the trafficโ€ so you get home in time for egg and chips.ย 
ย 

supporter my arse Barbaraย 

34 minutes ago, Colin Traive said:

When we won the league in 2011, it was number 54 and it put us 12 ahead of the scum.

More than likely they will catch us this year.

Just let that sink in.

Years and years and years of totally incompetent management in virtually every department of the club with the only light in the darkness, our 55th title, otherwise theyโ€™d be going for fourteen in a row.

๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”๐Ÿ˜”

We couldnโ€™t win the SPFL for four of those years it was impossibleย 

ย 

3 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Miserable cunt ๐Ÿคขx10. Bet youโ€™re one of those fannies that sit there with your arms folded moaning like fuck at everything hating everythingย 

Leavingย for a pie ten minutes before half time to beat the crowds and fucking off on 80 minutes to โ€œbeat the trafficโ€ so you get home in time for egg and chips.ย 
ย 

supporter my arse Barbaraย 

I donโ€™t even go to the games. Easier that way.ย 

image.thumb.png.34bea42533c476fe9da7daeb6ef86e3f.png

Basically.

Still support the Team as much as I can, which unfortunately is only in spirit, via a TV/Monitor screen, just got to hope that Clement manages to piece together a squad that will be enough to at least make Them have to do some sort of work this season domestically, and perhaps win one of the Cups to prevent yet another Them Treble. Given the situation with the Stadium that has removed our biggest advantage in European competition, I think that we have to be prepared for the worst with regards to our prospects for somehow making it through the CL qualification rounds this year.

Second in the league, and one of the Cups is about as much as we can realistically hope for as it stands at the moment domestically, with a group stage, but no further ,involvement in the Europa.

1 hour ago, the old guard said:

Honestly think a proper no9, a proper centre back makes a huge difference,ย  yes we need more but sort those 2 positions and we're not that far away.

Until Substitutions are needed in a game or injuriesย