*****Ajax v Rangers*****

Getting excited for the new season now which I never thought would happen at the back end of last season. A few of those last results were a bit depressing and very deflating. Mon the Big Phil!:UK:.

2 minutes ago, BookWorm said:

Lol, fair enough. Must have missed what went on. Gotta be careful on here.

Not really. Just need to avoid trying to seem a know it all in the politics section 

Don’t think anyone has had a name change off the back of anything Rangers related 

Just now, BookWorm said:

Getting excited for the new season now which I never thought would happen at the back end of last season. A few of those last results were a bit depressing and very deflating. Mon the Big Phil!:UK:.

What are you getting excited about?

Just now, .Williamson. said:

Not really. Just need to avoid trying to seem a know it all in the politics section 

Don’t think anyone has had a name change off the back of anything Rangers related 

Fair enough.

Just now, .Williamson. said:

What are you getting excited about?

I am excited at the thought of a clear out of the old and bringing in of the new. Hoping we have a new forward line and a new defensive line for the new season. Cortes coming back, hopefully Sima back, Danilo on the horizon. Igamane in attack and fresh blood through the team is giving me hope.

Tried to do a team, gave up.

In desperate need of an actual Right winger though for a bit of balance and width, I can't watch Wright/McClausland or anyone else being shoehorned into RW ie. Cantwell/Lawrence 

1 hour ago, Nk89 said:

In desperate need of an actual Right winger though for a bit of balance and width, I can't watch Wright/McClausland or anyone else being shoehorned into RW ie. Cantwell/Lawrence 

we've been saying this for what feels like a decade now. some laugh.

2 hours ago, Nk89 said:

Is Cortes not the right winger? Thought he just played on the left to accommodate Sterling as Sima was injured?

24 minutes ago, graeme_4 said:

Is Cortes not the right winger? Thought he just played on the left to accommodate Sterling as Sima was injured?

Played on the left against Standard though

36 minutes ago, gmcf said:

Always look forward to the start of a new season with high hopes , only to be disappointed . 

Buckle in , here we go .

If you’ve high hopes for this season you’re on some strong gear 

1 hour ago, .Williamson. said:

If you’ve high hopes for this season you’re on some strong gear 

I start off every season with high hopes , fuck knows why , as it's based on absolutely nothing . Yould think by now I'd have learned . 

Deluded Loyal .