WWE collab

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

Do you like it? Wrestling I mean 

:mutley:

I don't watch wrestling. You mentioned grown men pretending to fight, what about grown men pretending to find what I'm saying hilarious? 

You swerved again

14 minutes ago, RockwellGers said:

I don't watch wrestling. You mentioned grown men pretending to fight, what about grown men pretending to find what I'm saying hilarious? 

You swerved again

IMG_6114.gif.9cd5c6cf5128e2058fcbca0d8ea9d746.gif

Poor guy in the cape. Hospitalised by a guitar. 

8 hours ago, KeyserSoze said:

Nobody likes fake fighting nobody likes the word soccer

grown men kidding on they are fighting is absolutely hilarious 

What about grown men kidding on they are super heroes in movies?

As a wrestling fan and a bear this is great news for me and i'm sure Big Drew is doing his best to get the club and the fed working together.

I was disappointed that the Rangers "Clash at the Castle" shirt got pulled without ever going on sale. I would've been keen to get my hands on one of those.

1 minute ago, crmpicco said:

As a wrestling fan and a bear this is great news for me and i'm sure Big Drew is doing his best to get the club and the fed working together.

I was disappointed that the Rangers "Clash at the Castle" shirt got pulled without ever going on sale. I would've been keen to get my hands on one of those.

Didn’t realise you where still at school pal, you enjoying the summer holidays ?

1 minute ago, crmpicco said:

889AC03D-5168-4EBA-883D-2489B1823CD4.gif.604d2cae09819c4076022624f5524c0c.gif

9 hours ago, The Specky Forum Organiser said:

Not strange at all. They're one of the most known entertainment companies in the world and one of their top performers is a big Rangers fan and never hides it. Would be daft of us not to try and do something.

This. Get our name out there anyway we can. The modern era, if this gets more people noticing or supporting Rangers, bring it on.

25 minutes ago, crmpicco said:

What about grown men kidding on they are super heroes in movies?

What about grown men watching two men - oiled up, in their pants and knee high boots pretend to throw each other about - and you going “oooh” “aahh” “oh my” “oooft”.  Until one man in pants pins another man in pants to the floor by lying on top of him. 

not to mention as all this happens you are sitting with a 8 inch hot dog trying to make it last by eating wee bits at a time and getting mustard dribbling down your chin. 

1 hour ago, crmpicco said:

Sounds like it's not all you wanted to get your hands on but that's none of my business 

If it makes us money I am all for it, our finances are dire and until our trading model is sound with regular CL money which is a necessity then every idea gets my 👍

Sweet. Still think the Macho Man's pre-fight speech about Hulk Hogan and the Pukesters is the greatest thing I've ever seen.

Hopefully see some kind of holographic Wrestlemania if Ibrox ever reopens.

Each to their own but I'll never be ashamed of being a wrestling fan and our club should never be ashamed of partnering up with a global brand who gets 2-3million weekly viewers. 

Grew up in the attitude era and it was class. Used to leave my birds early on a Friday and watch WCW on channel 5 then RAW on sky sports and record ECW on bravo and would still do it now if it was half as good. Now all I've got is WWE network and a build like Rikishi.