graeme_4’s official Clement discussion thread

3 minutes ago, skinnymate1690 said:

The question was badly worded but clement came across as a prick with the way he answered it. 

Did he even answer it. Just went off on some mad tangent about Bajrami and players just being in the building.

Fuck knows what that has to do with him implementing a style of play. 

41 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

It was a shit question from the jowly faced baldy to be fair.

edit - answered even worse by Clement.

I thought it was the right question, and good on whoever asked it for forcing him to answer it.

Came across as an absolute dead man walking too. 

8 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Even then I doubt it after watching the press conference he knows he's safe as houses. 

Is that how you see the presser, to me he looked lost and I think he knows his days are numbered already……maybe that’s a case of seeing what I want to see and hoping it means he’ll be gone soon

3 minutes ago, NeoGeo7 said:

Is that how you see the presser, to me who looked lost and I think he knows his days are numbered already……maybe that’s a case of seeing what I want to see and hoping it means he’ll be gone soon

Forget a new CEO and chairman he's in bed with the cunts that will be writing the cheques. Until there fed up with him we can forget about a new manager 

48 minutes ago, Laudrupsleftfoot said:

It was a shit question from the jowly faced baldy to be fair.

edit - answered even worse by Clement.

Fuck all wrong with the question mate. It’s a question the fans have wanted for ages. It basically told him that the system he’s working with is shite and he’s been called out. He needs to change our style of play or gtf! 

15 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

Even then I doubt it after watching the press conference he knows he's safe as houses. 

Even with the vacant roles at the top. If our support fully turn on him and we start to see further drops in attendance this board will act.

It's what they do every time pressure turns on them. 

He said we’d be better in October ,someone asked him that and he said ask me when we’re half way through the season cause we have new players ,when do new players become settled 3 ,6 12 months ? Did he mention anything about propper?

2 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

I'm genuinely starting to dislike the guy, same way it started with Beale.

This seems to be the way things are going for a lot of the support. The defeat to Aberdeen is what done for Beale in the end. Could well be history repeating here.

4 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

He said we’d be better in October ,someone asked him that and he said ask me when we’re half way through the season cause we have new players ,when do new players become settled 3 ,6 12 months ? Did he mention anything about propper?

It’s such a bad excuse, and when you give him examples of players hitting the ground running elsewhere he’ll just say every player is different…..yet somehow we always end up with players that take an age to get fit or settle in

1 minute ago, BookWorm said:

This seems to be the way things are going for a lot of the support. The defeat to Aberdeen is what done for Beale in the end. Could well be history repeating here.

Yes but remember some of the players are just in the door and haven’t played Aberdeen or played at pittodrie :headwall:

2 hours ago, .Williamson. said:

When was Miovski available to us?

What you mean available? Any player is available at the right price. 

We probably could have got Miovski for less than Dessers after 22/23 season.

Once he nailed 2 good seasons he was out our budget.

Generally it’s probably harder to sign sheep players unless they’re end of contract as they hate us.

But gone are the days of waiting for a player to be class for 3 seasons.

Thats my fear with Miller. Every window that goes by and he keeps performing his value goes up.

26 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Well it takes six months for new players to get  a decent run in the team at times, which you could understand if we were actually playing well.

Other thing I really dont get, was talking about this with a couple of guys at work, if we truly have no money, why arent we giving more of the B team a run out here and there - if this is really a 'transition season' and we're not expecting to challenge then you have nothing to lose. Why, for instance, give Fraser a new contract but never play him. He's 21. He's not gaining any experience sitting on the bench or playing for the B team so either play him - and others like him - or get rid because if hes not making it at 21 he's not making it. Play him, he might do ok and we can perhaps shift him on for a million or two. More than likely just end up being freed like others before him. Clement talks about building for the future, but the players he's brought in for money, if anything have gone down in value there certainly isnt anyone at the moment thats crying out to be signed by and EPL club or whatever for a decent fee. Or any fee. Whole so called re-build is just a shambolic mess.

58 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

He’s deluded or stupid if he thinks the board won’t crumble to fan pressure if what looks like the inevitable happens and the sheep pump us.

37 minutes ago, BlueKnight87 said:

Even with the vacant roles at the top. If our support fully turn on him and we start to see further drops in attendance this board will act.

It's what they do every time pressure turns on them. 

Let's be honest mate it's never getting to 30k or below that's just not what we do. Christ even in the spiv days we still managed 25 30k🤣

3 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

He’s deluded or stupid if he thinks the board won’t crumble to fan pressure if what looks like the inevitable happens and the sheep pump us.

I dunno see I have been of that way of thinking but surely if he's that confident he must know something we don't. 

I think end of season review carried out just like at United will see our new CEO pick his guy and we go from there. 

4 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

I dunno see I have been of that way of thinking but surely if he's that confident he must know something we don't. 

I think end of season review carried out just like at United will see our new CEO pick his guy and we go from there. 

Or he’s deluded and stupid 

To be fair mate he’s done  a good job of making himself look deluded and stupid in the past so I’m more inclined to go with that.