Is Clement getting an easy ride?

Just now, JackAlex93 said:

Alarming to say the least. Another 90 minutes with no structure and no game plan. We are backing ourselves in to a corner if things do go pear shaped

I said to my dad and boy if he says this is a good point he's went full Warburton 

6 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

Clement before the game.

"We're not totally ready, we'll be ready in 2 to 3 months".

Can't complain, he's set us up for failure before a ball was kicked.

Also just said in the post match that will be an important point for us.

I'm done.

He's right, it might well prove to be an important point in the battle for second place.

It’s impossible for this to get any better without him being bailed out by 3-4 quality players to do the heavy lifting for him.

We are seeing nothing at all to show he can get this squad to be a team that’s collectively better than its individual parts.

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Sadly those in and around our football club have lost sight of that expectation and attitude.

No wonder we are where we are now.

He's shouldn't be insulting the fans by saying it's an important point 

If he continues playing Tavernier, Wright and Matondo then he only has himself to blame.

You also have to ask why Hagi & Cantwell don't want to play for the Rangers; they would have been better than what we saw today.

I remember when he was getting rid of ‘shit lateral passing’ and I was excited

I wasn’t expecting that to mean we’d turn into a team who just hoofs it. We’d have been as well getting Stephen Robinson or Levein in :ang:

the contact extension was a statement, im not backing him here but ill tell you what, no manager is winning us anything with that squad. and thats a fact. We have at least 6-7 starters that would struggle to start for Hearts. 

we need at least 6 new players that arent below average.   the starting 11 is beyond mediocre.  our squad is fucking awful.  

4 minutes ago, sausagetrunks said:

the contact extension was a statement, im not backing him here but ill tell you what, no manager is winning us anything with that squad. and thats a fact. We have at least 6-7 starters that would struggle to start for Hearts. 

we need at least 6 new players that arent below average.   the starting 11 is beyond mediocre.  our squad is fucking awful.  

So let's stop signing players that are no where near ready to play for the first team.

2 minutes ago, the old guard said:

So let's stop signing players that are no where near ready to play for the first team.

We needed a striker because we all knew what Dessers was like and the Dessers we know turned up today but the team are worse than the manager. its full of SPL dross and overpaid players that we will struggle to get rid off. BTW I agree with you.