Bennett Interview

An interview that could have lasted 10 minutes ,he slowly stumbles through it filling it with shite  and if he uses that caveat word again I will shove it up his arse. Shocking club management .

Will there be 24 hour shifts once the stuff arrives because thats what shutdowns and projects behind schedule `do

1 minute ago, B1872 said:

I wish he told us before we paid our season ticket money that “the support need to curb their expectations as this transfer window is all about the future”. Fuck me man!

In a roundabout way he’s basically telling us that winning the league is now a medium term project led by Clement.

8 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

So no manager change come October then let's see if that actually happens I very much doubt it. 

Fans get pissed off, players next then it's the easy route to sack a manager rather than take responsibility

Just now, esquire8 said:

All on him and Park. 

Fucking destroyed us after the build up to 55.

Just soul destroying having to watch them overtake our title haul, trophy haul and watch our lot pretend second is some feat.

Honestly hate those lying chancing bastards who run us.

2 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Just soul destroying having to watch them overtake our title haul, trophy haul and watch our lot pretend second is some feat.

Honestly hate those lying chancing bastards who run us.

Know why the won't let King back in anyway. Cunts need some home truths about how theyve fucked it up rather than pats on the back for it not being 2012.

3 minutes ago, The Archer said:

An interview that could have lasted 10 minutes ,he slowly stumbles through it filling it with shite  and if he uses that caveat word again I will shove it up his arse. Shocking club management .

Will there be 24 hour shifts once the stuff arrives because thats what shutdowns and projects behind schedule `do

Few things irked me tbh, at the start the inference I got from him was that him & the board are Rangers.

His pronunciation of ‘schedule’ was cringe. There’s no fkn ‘k’ in ‘schedule’

Referring to ‘disabled’ supporters’ when it should be ‘supporters with disabilities’ 

‘Caviat’ this ‘caviar’ that, bolt.  

Then, reassuring us a few times over (which immediately brings suspicion) that the manager is ‘all in’  as if we are to be relieved & thankful.  

4 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

We're guarenteed EL next season.

Aye i've read this wrong, forgot its always the season after. Still a ticking timebomb for a "club making a 10.5 million loss pre-player trading"

Just now, Jelavic191 said:

Aye i've read this wrong, forgot its always the season after. Still a ticking timebomb for a "club making a 10.5 million loss pre-player trading"

If the tramps keep getting fucked over in Europe then it will see 2nd place having to qualify for EL again.

The player trading model is on Bennett and Park. They accepted mediocrity from Wilson and Beale.

16 minutes ago, Jelavic191 said:

Lack of guaranteed group stage football in Europe next season (and in following seasons) is a ticking time bomb  

Guaranteed Europa League this season.

£280 for 3 game package probably.

So if clement is 10 points behind the scum in October,fucks it up in europe he’s still guaranteed to be here🤔

only one questioned needed asked “ if we had signed shankland in January when we had the scum by the Henry halls do you think we would have won the league and had 40 plus million coming our way from the CL “

18 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

We're guarenteed EL next season.

Nope, coefficients taking a nose dive. Might be guaranteed conference league groups at best, but 2nd looks likely to go into Europa 3rd round, meaning 2x ties just to qualify for Europa groups. 

3 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Guaranteed Europa League this season.

£280 for 3 game package probably.

We should be getting one game free or for a tenner for the inconvenience 

but that wouldn’t enter their heads