Home Games At Hampden

SLO has put out numerous tweets or whatever the fuck they are called, QR codes or printable at home codes, still no idea where im supposed to be sitting but more info by the end of the week, no idea how to copy and put all that twitter/X shite on here, maybe @ForeverAndEver or some cunt can do it.

2 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I'm right up the back of the Copland Rear m8 so fuck knows, I'm still adamant that I'm not going though, I fucking hate that shitehole and I'm still raging the way we've handled this entire thing, probably post from the bus next week on my way to Hampden with a half bottle. 

Theres no probably :lol:

2 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

I'm right up the back of the Copland Rear m8 so fuck knows, I'm still adamant that I'm not going though, I fucking hate that shitehole and I'm still raging the way we've handled this entire thing, probably post from the bus next week on my way to Hampden with a half bottle. 

I'm still not sure either about how much I'll be going to Hampden. Seat details were briefly available to see the other night and I was west stand so you'll be the same I'm sure

33 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

SLO has put out numerous tweets or whatever the fuck they are called, QR codes or printable at home codes, still no idea where im supposed to be sitting but more info by the end of the week, no idea how to copy and put all that twitter/X shite on here, maybe @ForeverAndEver or some cunt can do it.

If the SLO tweeted it was Wednesday the 31st I'd check the date on todays paper.

Why is it taking so long to sort seats? Granted it is not the same number but it seems to be fairly straightforward when we play semis and finals at Hampden. It is coming up on 2 weeks since this was officially announced (and would assume that it was obvious within the club we would be going to Hampden for a good while before it was announced) so not sure what exactly the hold up is?

Print your own tickets is screaming massive queues at the gates when they don’t work, printed wrong, you name it.

Also being able to select seats for European games is a stupid idea, why not go for the more straightforward (and normal) approach of we have a window to purchase the seat we have been allocated and if you don’t like your seat you can wait until general sale?

Feels like they have taken a shit situation and just chucked in a whole load of variables to potentially make it worse.

1 minute ago, rossco87 said:

Why is it taking so long to sort seats? Granted it is not the same number but it seems to be fairly straightforward when we play semis and finals at Hampden. It is coming up on 2 weeks since this was officially announced (and would assume that it was obvious within the club we would be going to Hampden for a good while before it was announced) so not sure what exactly the hold up is?

Print your own tickets is screaming massive queues at the gates when they don’t work, printed wrong, you name it.

Also being able to select seats for European games is a stupid idea, why not go for the more straightforward (and normal) approach of we have a window to purchase the seat we have been allocated and if you don’t like your seat you can wait until general sale?

Feels like they have taken a shit situation and just chucked in a whole load of variables to potentially make it worse.

It'll be deciding which fans at Ibrox who have paid for premium seats get the premium at Hampden of which I think there's only 1500 or so 

Just now, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

It'll be deciding which fans at Ibrox who have paid for premium seats get the premium at Hampden of which I think there's only 1500 or so 

I get that, and that whatever they do isn’t going to be perfect.

However we (the club) know the number of people in each “category” of seat based on the season ticket prices, we also know the “categories” of seats at Hampden as we sell tickets regularly enough (fuck it we could even just ask the SFA what the price bands are and how many seats are in each when they sell tickets for Scotland games). Take the top tier of season tickets and match them with the top tier Hampden seats. If there are not enough randomly select the correct number (and if the club really wanted to save some face offer those who have been moved down a tier a refund of the difference) and repeat for the next tier.

Don’t get me wrong I am not saying it is easy and should have been done in a couple of days, and there are going to be people pissed off that the seat they have been allocated is not similar to their seat at Ibrox, however letting it drag on is just giving us something else to beat them with.

If I was a cynic I would say it almost seems as though they are holding off releasing it as they know between the stadium and the transfer activity things are toxic ATM and are waiting for some good news to take some of the pressure off as they are expecting a bunch of blow back from folk that feel they have been given a shit seat / when they inevitably fuck it up somehow.

56 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

‘To allocate tickets to supporters’ within the stadium…’

If they’re not going to be ‘within the stadium’, where the fuck else are they going to be?😳

1 hour ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Read on FF that the European games will basically be a free for all as there are no sale windows etc.
Basically any season ticket holder can just purchase a seat anywhere in stadium. Fucking shambles man. Genuinely think I’ll just wait to get back to Ibrox before bothering with European and Cup games.

9 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Read on FF that the European games will basically be a free for all as there are no sale windows etc.
Basically any season ticket holder can just purchase a seat anywhere in stadium. Fucking shambles man. Genuinely think I’ll just wait to get back to Ibrox before bothering with European and Cup games.

Surely there's still windows for season ticket holders before just mygers or public sale? 

1 minute ago, RM Monitor And Standards Officer said:

Surely there's still windows for season ticket holders before just mygers or public sale? 

Yeah season ticket holders should get priority but you aren’t guaranteed your own seat, if that makes sense. This is where I took it from.

IMG_5496.png