***** The Official Dynamo Kyiv v Rangers Champions League Third Qualifying Round Match Thread *****

3 minutes ago, PromDeAnglais said:

That's definitely not true in this case. Kyiv hold all the rights and we have absolutely no say in whether we can broadcast it. If Kyiv are demanding silly money for broadcast rights then it's possibly the reason why nobody has decided to go ahead with a broadcast.

They'll be working with Polish media too I would guess. Probably add to the cost.

It's on YouTube/Ukrainian TV:

On Tuesday, August 6, Dynamo Kyiv will play the first match of the 3rd qualifying round of the 2024/2025 Champions League.

The opponent of the "white and blue" will be the vice-champion of Scotland - "Rangers". The match, nominally home for our team, will be held in Lublin, Poland, at the Lublin Arena stadium.

The game will be broadcast live on the "2+2" TV channel, the "Dynamo TV" channel, and the match can also be watched on the "Dynamo Kyiv" channel on YouTube.

The broadcast starts at 21:00 Kyiv time (20:00 Polish time).

https://fcdynamo.com/news/pro-translyaciyu-matchu-dinamo-rejndzhers

I'll keep an eye on RTV during the day but its a bit strange to be leaving it this late to announce it considering they could get a decent PPV fee from us.

Just now, PromDeAnglais said:

It's on YouTube/Ukrainian TV:

On Tuesday, August 6, Dynamo Kyiv will play the first match of the 3rd qualifying round of the 2024/2025 Champions League.

The opponent of the "white and blue" will be the vice-champion of Scotland - "Rangers". The match, nominally home for our team, will be held in Lublin, Poland, at the Lublin Arena stadium.

The game will be broadcast live on the "2+2" TV channel, the "Dynamo TV" channel, and the match can also be watched on the "Dynamo Kyiv" channel on YouTube.

The broadcast starts at 21:00 Kyiv time (20:00 Polish time).

https://fcdynamo.com/news/pro-translyaciyu-matchu-dinamo-rejndzhers

Hopefully this ain't geolocked. 

15 minutes ago, ElBufalo20 said:

Twente or Salzburg if we get through

A decent opportunity to make it and we've supplied the team with utter shite. Any half decent coached tea. Will tear us apart in Europe

3 minutes ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I'd drop the number 10 for this game and go two up top. I like a number 10 but we don't have an effective one.

I'd play 5 at the back and 3 in the middle then brace ourselves.

Not going to happen though.