Shambles from top to bottom

1 hour ago, BigDak said:

Mate, c'mon, I know it's been a shit start but we're only two league games in to the new season.

4 games - not scored in two of them,

Out CL and dropped 2 points in league.

The knew camp in a fortnight with this team - Ouch!

I get that things aren’t great from the boardroom to the dressing room but the toxic atmosphere around the club really isn’t going to help. Tuesday was the worst atmosphere I’ve experienced for fans getting on players backs. Actually felt that some people wanted players to make a mistake just so they could have a go. It’s hard just now but we need to back whoever is on the park 100% and leave the protests to the Bheasts. I don’t think the fans will be selling the club to any prospective signings at the moment. 

26 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Not to mention our great pre season 

21 minutes ago, westenclosure2008 said:

I get that things aren’t great from the boardroom to the dressing room but the toxic atmosphere around the club really isn’t going to help. Tuesday was the worst atmosphere I’ve experienced for fans getting on players backs. Actually felt that some people wanted players to make a mistake just so they could have a go. It’s hard just now but we need to back whoever is on the park 100% and leave the protests to the Bheasts. I don’t think the fans will be selling the club to any prospective signings at the moment. 

That's just utter nonsense. The atmosphere was contributed by the pathetic refereeing. Once the red card the support really got behind the team. The usual grumbles came but it was not remotely toxic towards the players like it can be 

7 minutes ago, RossS1873 said:

That's just utter nonsense. The atmosphere was contributed by the pathetic refereeing. Once the red card the support really got behind the team. The usual grumbles came but it was not remotely toxic towards the players like it can be 

Yeah but you could hear certain players getting grief.

Dessers and Lawrence in particular.

2 hours ago, Carnbroe Bear said:

I agree.  I have been saying for years that the ' highest paid' employee at Ibrox, and that includes any high-earner player,  has to be the person who is solely tasked with finding us new and serious investors.

There has to be another "Dave King" out there somewhere, surely, or am I living in another fantasy world.

I have also said for years that finding serious investors should be the present boards top priority, because it is obvious they are not wealthy enough themselves and I don't think it is fantasy.

I also don't think those who are at the top at the moment want to find people who might have the money to come in and take away their prestige and place in the directors box.

1 hour ago, RossS1873 said:

First attempt. Hopefully the paint dries okay. Got a back up just I'm case. It's not a Banksy but it's a message. We deserve better

20240816_093507.jpg

Fair play mate. I genuinely hope this kind of thing takes off 

Might end up achieving nothing but at least it will have been tried for once 

37 minutes ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Yeah but you could hear certain players getting grief.

Dessers and Lawrence in particular.

No wonder tbf.

Honking off both of them. Dessers inability to hold the ball up crucified us at times, and Lawrence just contributed nothing. 

1 hour ago, westenclosure2008 said:

There's so much wrong with this on so many levels. What should we do? Smile and wave? It should be toxic. The board players and everyone else failing the fans at the club should be hearing it's unacceptable. This club is built with certain standards and those who can't stand up to those or fold under a few boos should not be here. In regards to fans wanting players to make mistakes it's just more drivel. Were all desperate for someone, anyone to show something. It's no the fans job to "sell the club to prospective signings". If you need sold on what we are then fuck off. 

First attempt. Hopefully the paint dries okay. Got a back up just I'm case. It's not a Banksy but it's a message. We deserve better

20240816_093507.jpg

Stick that up on the railings straight across from the main entrance of ibrox.  They will see it during their comings and goings.  👍

17 minutes ago, KeyserSoze said:

Stick that up on the railings straight across from the main entrance of ibrox.  They will see it during their comings and goings.  👍

That was my initial thought. But I didn't know if Hampden was better. I'm fortunate I don't stay far away from either 

3 hours ago, Dado'sMulls said:

Did anyone see Robert Marshall on FF making a passionate defense of his pal John Bennett? Basically "he's my friend so leave him alone" :lol:

Thankfully even the FF crowd were quick in telling him to shut his puss. 

You know shits getting bad when FF posters are being allowed to voice their disillusionment at the board. 

1 hour ago, Malkytfp1 said:

There's so much wrong with this on so many levels. What should we do? Smile and wave? It should be toxic. The board players and everyone else failing the fans at the club should be hearing it's unacceptable. This club is built with certain standards and those who can't stand up to those or fold under a few boos should not be here. In regards to fans wanting players to make mistakes it's just more drivel. Were all desperate for someone, anyone to show something. It's no the fans job to "sell the club to prospective signings". If you need sold on what we are then fuck off. 

We will get absolutely nobody in then, even the taigs have to sell their club to players...

6 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

We will get absolutely nobody in then, even the taigs have to sell their club to players...

So potential targets like Lawrence shankland, Armstrong etc. Players playing in small leagues in Europe? Not true ...

1 minute ago, Malkytfp1 said:

So potential targets like Lawrence shankland, Armstrong etc. Players playing in small leagues in Europe? Not true ...

We are playing in a small league in Europe, we just lost out on a Jose Cordoba a player also playing in a small league in Europe.

That was my initial thought. But I didn't know if Hampden was better. I'm fortunate I don't stay far away from either 

You've got another tarp don't you bud? Just make another, leave one at Ibrox, take one to game with you.

Less you've got time constraints now.

12 minutes ago, J-Maestro said:

We are playing in a small league in Europe, we just lost out on a Jose Cordoba a player also playing in a small league in Europe.

It's absolutely nonsense that guys like shankland need sold on Rangers.

27 minutes ago, Loyal72 said:

You've got another tarp don't you bud? Just make another, leave one at Ibrox, take one to game with you.

Less you've got time constraints now.

I am a little strained for time, and I'd need to get another can of paint but if I can I will! 

4 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Yeah, it doesn't make for good reading and it doesn't look like improving.

The only point I'm trying to make is that I don't think a mid-season revolt would result in anything positive. 

Maybe it's just because a team really needs to be in the shit in the first place for fan protests to occur but I can't think of any team going on to have an improved season after its fans have protested about manager or board.

The big fear is the tarriers winning another league if we don't turn this around but I just think protests would make that a certainty.

5 hours ago, Dado'sMulls said:

Did anyone see Robert Marshall on FF making a passionate defense of his pal John Bennett? Basically "he's my friend so leave him alone" :lol:

Thankfully even the FF crowd were quick in telling him to shut his puss. 

He’ll be worried about his boy losing his job if competent people get put on executive team.