Board, Manager & Players

Loyal72

I’ve never had as much as a parking ticket, but by fuck, I’m all for this anti-social behaviour outside Ibrox.

In the past, I’d have called it a disgrace and embarrassing. Now, I’m glad there are fans out there with the bottle to do it.

Change is needed from top to bottom and it won’t happen unless action is taken.

Call a boycott or a walkout, Union Bears or Heart & Hand, because I’m all for it.

4 minutes ago, Lovenkraaands said:

I’ve never had as much as a parking ticket, but by fuck, I’m all for this anti-social behaviour outside Ibrox.

In the past, I’d have called it a disgrace and embarrassing. Now, I’m glad there are fans out there with the bottle to do it.

Call a boycott or a walkout, Union Bears or Heart & Hand, because I’m all for it.

Correct

11 minutes ago, Lovenkraaands said:

Nae bother Mick Lynch. You a season ticket holder? Whats the boycott, we dont buy juice at half time? I'm all ears at to what this boycott is 

1 minute ago, Stunels said:

Think Clement is to blame for the tactics on park today but if people want him sacked then they are dooming us to repeat the cycle.  Long-term view is needed from the fans right now - only way to see change is to sack the board.  Its as simple as that imo.

If we bag him we need something else. We are not doomed to repeat the cycle unless we get someone who carries it on. Fenerbache can get mourinhio but we end up with another fraud. Our recruitment is akin to tinder, full of broken, washed up auld duffers who are passed their best 

4 hours ago, RossS1873 said:

This is the response for me calling out a prominent member of the support that they don't have their priorities in the right direction, having a go at Celtics tifo as we get scudded...again. This is also what we are up against 

Screenshot_20240901_132519_Samsung Internet.jpg

Don't go back - stay here

21 minutes ago, wully said:

follow follow slaged the Everton fans last week tae.

Been saying it for a while now but for a fanbase that constantly bangs on about standards, we sure have a weird understanding of how to actually uphold them. 

4 hours ago, RossS1873 said:

This is the response for me calling out a prominent member of the support that they don't have their priorities in the right direction, having a go at Celtics tifo as we get scudded...again. This is also what we are up against 

Screenshot_20240901_132519_Samsung Internet.jpg

Whit, that’s mental. Anyone outraged at that needs sectioned. You’re 100% correct that’s the least of our worries 

I remember fondly of the taigs that cried with the gangs of new York tifto. 

18 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

Nae bother Mick Lynch. You a season ticket holder? Whats the boycott, we dont buy juice at half time? I'm all ears at to what this boycott is 

Ah, here we have the low IQ ned. Lovely.

I thought you were the same poster who claimed we had them shitting themselves in the first ten minutes with our press, but I checked your posts and it turns out you’re just an angry, arrogant poster who’s input is largely saying ”blah, blah, blah” in response to honest comments (like mine) and ”end of” immediately after making your point. A pleasant individual, evidently.

I am a season ticket holder and FYI, a boycott isn’t merely exclusive to commercial relations. My reference was to boycotting support of the team, thus forcing the board to take note and hopefully/subsequently action.

Of course, I appreciate comprehension of that would be beyond you.

End of.

2 minutes ago, Lovenkraaands said:

I thought you were the same poster who claimed we had them shitting themselves in the first ten minutes with our press, but I checked your posts and it turns out you’re just an angry, arrogant poster who’s input is largely saying ”blah, blah, blah” in response to honest comments (like mine) and ”end of” immediately after making your point. A pleasant individual, evidently.

I am a season ticket holder and FYI, a boycott isn’t merely exclusive to commercial relations. My reference was to boycotting support of the team, thus forcing the board to take note and hopefully/subsequently action.

End of.

You are such a fucking fanny

26 minutes ago, Gascoigne8 said:

If we bag him we need something else. We are not doomed to repeat the cycle unless we get someone who carries it on. Fenerbache can get mourinhio but we end up with another fraud. Our recruitment is akin to tinder, full of broken, washed up auld duffers who are passed their best 

The biggest mistake our managers make is trusting that the board will back them.  We could have Jurgen Klopp as our next manager and it wouldnt matter one bit cos hed still have Tav as captain and fuck all budget.  Clement deserves a chance, the board has had theirs.

1 minute ago, Lovenkraaands said:

Please stop trying to interact with me.

You mentioned me when I was last active a couple of weeks ago, then the day I revisit the forum, you quote me again.

Go away.

Aye it's funny that, you only seem to turn up when we're playing badly.

3 minutes ago, Lovenkraaands said:

End of.

Bwahhaahhahahaaaaaaa. Bwhahahahahah. 

Yeah, I'm a ned etc etc. You need to give yourself a shake if you think that a boycott is going to work. We moved to hampden and people didnt turn up despite either A. having season books alrsady paid for or B. Taking up extra allocations. 

We are a basket case and loyalty only goes so far. I'm old enough to remember the early/mid 80's so while smarmy pricks like yourself think success is a given, i understand its not, couple that with high wages and running costs and it wont be ling before the club seriously need the fans and the moneybis not forthcoming. 

Now repeat that back to me

17 minutes ago, Stunels said:

The biggest mistake our managers make is trusting that the board will back them.  We could have Jurgen Klopp as our next manager and it wouldnt matter one bit cos hed still have Tav as captain and fuck all budget.  Clement deserves a chance, the board has had theirs.

Hes a dud, the board are duds. Cant you see this? How do the board make their money? They are all frauds