Nations League 24/25

3 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

You need to take into account Scotland only got to Euro 2020 due to the extra places available via the Nations League.

No other Scotland manager had that luxury. Not to mention the Euros used to be 16 sides, not 24.

We can't overlook how much a disaster Euro 2020 was either when two matches were at Hampden.

Scotlands qualification campaign in 2008 was superior to Euro 2020, yet Clarke made the final tournament and McLeish didn't.

Euro 2024 qualifying was very good, but Scotand got fortunate with the draw.

I'm no scotland fan these days but they beat Spain and they beat Norway away, dont agree an easy group as such. Good qualifying campaign.

Utterly crumbled since.

Anyways fuck steve clarke and fuck the tranny army

14 minutes ago, Blueshoff said:

Rico Lewis is probably the worst England international player I have ever seen.  Definitely not a left back as seen v Greece and not a midfielder.

Agreed, he is not a left-back (I don't get that one), but he is a good player.

Supposedly Pep has already been approached by the FA about the England job and he is still to make a decision on it as of yet. Every pundit I have heard giving an opinion on it are saying there is a good chance as it means adding the World Cup to his CV and legacy. All talking as if him being manager guarantees them winning the WC. 

1 hour ago, BookWorm said:

Supposedly Pep has already been approached by the FA about the England job and he is still to make a decision on it as of yet. Every pundit I have heard giving an opinion on it are saying there is a good chance as it means adding the World Cup to his CV and legacy. All talking as if him being manager guarantees them winning the WC. 

Dont think they will be even close to a WC even with Pep.  Would he suit international football? No unlimited funds to buy players.