Nations League 24/25

So i havent watched scotland really in a good few years , mostly due to my hatred of steve clarke.

However my son loves ronaldo ( he's too young for me to explain he's a rapist) so we got tickets for tonight. 

The first thing that stood out was the complete lack of atmosphere during the game from scotland fans. Was genuinely terrible. 

The second thing is that clarke and martinez are both shite managers 

7 hours ago, skinnymate1690 said:

So i havent watched scotland really in a good few years , mostly due to my hatred of steve clarke.

However my son loves ronaldo ( he's too young for me to explain he's a rapist) so we got tickets for tonight. 

The first thing that stood out was the complete lack of atmosphere during the game from scotland fans. Was genuinely terrible. 

The second thing is that clarke and martinez are both shite managers 

Clarke is a much better manager than martinez. I honestly can't understand how he keeps getting big jobs.

1 hour ago, Amokachi said:

Yep, good win.

Any idea why McCausland wasn’t in the squad ? 

I think he’s injured.  Was called up but never went to Hungary for the First match but O Neill was hopeful he would make the Bulgaria game. Must have still not been fit enough. Probably be ok for the weekend.

4 minutes ago, DT78 said:

I think he’s injured.  Was called up but never went to Hungary for the First match but O Neill was hopeful he would make the Bulgaria game. Must have still not been fit enough. Probably be ok for the weekend.

Ah, cheers mate.