Who has been your favourite goalkeeper apart from the Goalie or Klos?

Boab

Charbonnier.

I thought he was great, and was dealt a poor hand when DA brought in Klos. Charbonnier's agility and reactions were outstanding imo.

DA brought klos in cause he got injured though Danny, I liked him as well and his save from Larsson's header when he tipped it onto the bar is 1 of the best saves in an OF game that Ican remember.

Charbonnier.

I thought he was great, and was dealt a poor hand when DA brought in Klos. Charbonnier's agility and reactions were outstanding imo.

DA brought klos in cause he got injured though Danny, I liked him as well and his save from Larsson's header when he tipped it onto the bar is 1 of the best saves in an OF game that Ican remember.

True, but remember DA had tried to get Klos previously as well. Charbonnier was very much a second choice I believe. And yet was great.

Guest therabbitt

Super Super Bonny Ginzburg!! If he was still there in '91, I think he might have been....

**check him oot in my wee pic below, top keeper**

Super Super Bonny Ginzburg!! If he was still there in '91, I think he might have been....

He had gone by '91 iirc.

He only kept goal for the first quarter/half of 89/90 when Woods picked up an injury opening day to St Mirren after a collision with Kenny McDowall.

And then Woods was out again for 2 weeks when he got hurt at Pittodrie I believe.

I think Ginzburg's average ability was highlighted at Easter Road when John Collins fired in a pretty weak shot from outside the box and it slithered past him. The look on his face was one of perplexion. Thank God we got Woods back.