* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, cushynumber said:

They just do it to reinforce the chip on there shoulder. 

Anyone with half a brain and reading the DR over the last few years can see the anti rangers slant - but that doesn't fit their view of themselves as perpetually repressed.

The Daily Rhecord once said something complimentary about Rangers years ago, that's why the scum think it's a pro-Rangers paper. They've got memories like elephants, when it comes to everything Rangers, they never forget.

As much as its made out that Celtic have been stockpiling funds for our return, I genuinely don`t think they`d be able to offer any of their top targets a decent budget, may be wrong but it seems like their fans are blindly believing they are loaded (in all fairness it may still be a bigger budget than us) as the alternative is too much for them to bear.

1 hour ago, Thewhitesettler said:

The Daily Rhecord once said something complimentary about Rangers years ago, that's why the scum think it's a pro-Rangers paper. They've got memories like elephants, when it comes to everything Rangers, they never forget.

Aye but they seem to forget their own clubs history - funny that!

24 minutes ago, The Monk said:

As much as its made out that Celtic have been stockpiling funds for our return, I genuinely don`t think they`d be able to offer any of their top targets a decent budget, may be wrong but it seems like their fans are blindly believing they are loaded (in all fairness it may still be a bigger budget than us) as the alternative is too much for them to bear.

stockpiling funds my arse.

54 minutes ago, The Monk said:

Failure in Europe, empty stands and overpaid employees (executive) don't lead to stockpiled funds (tu) 

22 minutes ago, bluepeter said:

Failure in Europe, empty stands and overpaid employees (executive) don't lead to stockpiled funds (tu) 

Exactly, this myth they`re creating is going to bite them in the arse, even more so if they fail to to reach CL again

1 minute ago, RFCRobertson said:

A small army of a squad, some of which cost more than our whole squad

But you pay good money for good quality... like Brooooony...

Look how shit Holt, Waghorn, McKay and Forrester have been :)

19 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

They're going to ask him if he wants it ? :lol:

Bit like asking someone if they want AIDS :lol:

can't find article online but here's the Scotsman's take

Celtic are set to make Brendan Rodgers an offer to be their new manager, according to reports in Wales.

Wales Online are reporting that Rodgers is on the verge of returning to Swansea City but that Celtic are set to swoop with an 11th hour offer for the former Liverpool boss.

Read more: http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/celtic/celtic-to-make-move-for-brendan-rodgers-reports-1-4113486#ixzz47DgWxGm8
Follow us: @TheScotsman on Twitter | TheScotsmanNewspaper on Facebook

It's gonna be Lennon. Remember the last time he took over ( Bringing the thunder back to Pig Head ), ( no more sitting at the back of the bus ) etc etc. Just some of the quotes he made at that time and I see the same shite all over again.

21 minutes ago, 7troop said:

It's gonna be Lennon. Remember the last time he took over ( Bringing the thunder back to Pig Head ), ( no more sitting at the back of the bus ) etc etc. Just some of the quotes he made at that time and I see the same shite all over again.

It was Dr death that had the "sitting at the back of the bus" hyperbole shite.

Peg teeth said other such shite.

8 hours ago, bluepeter said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2738169/Celtic-chief-executive-Peter-Lawwell-There-no-pile-cash-money-invest-right-players.html

Celtic chief executive Peter Lawwell: There is no pile of cash but we have money to invest in the right players

By Stephen Mcgowan for the Daily Mail

Published: 22:59 GMT, 29 August 2014 | Updated: 23:08 GMT, 29 August 2014

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2738169/Celtic-chief-executive-Peter-Lawwell-There-no-pile-cash-money-invest-right-players.html#ixzz47EmDhCDm
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

13 hours ago, 72barca said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2738169/Celtic-chief-executive-Peter-Lawwell-There-no-pile-cash-money-invest-right-players.html

Celtic chief executive Peter Lawwell: There is no pile of cash but we have money to invest in the right players

By Stephen Mcgowan for the Daily Mail

Published: 22:59 GMT, 29 August 2014 | Updated: 23:08 GMT, 29 August 2014

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2738169/Celtic-chief-executive-Peter-Lawwell-There-no-pile-cash-money-invest-right-players.html#ixzz47EmDhCDm
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

If they can get it out of Panama ?

On 29 April 2016 at 7:55 AM, Thewhitesettler said:

I don't think they can get over the "thugs and thieves" headline.

Don't the scum still owe the co-op 35 million that they borrowed on the strength of their bent land deals.

I know this, its only a matter of time, before it all catches up with them and the scum crumble, but unlike us I cant see their fans fighting to save them the way Rangers fans fought to save their great club.

Archived