* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

2 hours ago, Inigo said:

John Guidetti 'slipping' was a bullshit narrative that the media seemed to fall over themselves to accept.

Watch his feet closely. He doesn't slip. He lets his feet go away from him. every bit the dive Walker's was.

It is tiresome mate .I honestly believe it's pointless even overly worrying about it  . As a club ,we take what we get and lump it all the time .

It will never be a Rangers thing to complain and ask for clarification .

The beggars have been clever in manipulating situations over last few decades .

And it will continue to our detriment mostly this season I feel .

The media in this Country is already in the bag for them so this kind of thing will go on and on and on

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was quite funny when he was asked the fish question tbh. Can't believe they actually gave him that one. :lol: Handled it pretty well, although he does seem to have some kind of strange obsession with rice and peanut butter.  

I'm assuming that's a Catholic thing too.

P.S. They bossed the game. :lol:<cr>

11 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Was quite funny when he was asked the fish question tbh. Can't believe they actually gave him that one. :lol: Handled it pretty well, although he does seem to have some kind of strange obsession with rice and peanut butter.  

I'm assuming that's a Catholic thing too.

P.S. They bossed the game. :lol:<cr>

I laughed out loud at that question! I actually like O'Halloren, I think he comes across as having a good sense of humour 

This guy looks like he's in the Govan with Rangers fans & and I don't know if he's insinuating there's another in front of him as well! Can you imagine a) one of us going to their game and b) providing evidence! Fucking hell! Sometimes there are no words!!

https://twitter.com/Karl_Fox1888/status/763121906543390720

**EDIT the guy has shat it and protected his Twitter. Basically a picture of the pitch from him sitting in the Govan stand saying something like a fellow GB a few rows in front!!

22 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

This guy looks like he's in the Govan with Rangers fans & and I don't know if he's insinuating there's another in front of him as well! Can you imagine a) one of us going to their game and b) providing evidence! Fucking hell! Sometimes there are no words!!

https://twitter.com/Karl_Fox1888/status/763121906543390720

**EDIT the guy has shat it and protected his Twitter. Basically a picture of the pitch from him sitting in the Govan stand saying something like a fellow GB a few rows in front!!

How sad is that, attending your biggest rivals game and paying to see it, wtf goes through their heads.

5 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Obsessed.JPG

Imagine admitting that ? 

What would any bear think of you ,if you said you took in a beggar match on here ?

You would quite rightly be ridiculed and most probably told to fuck off with you losing all respect .

This lot are clearly the dregs in a barrel of piss .

obsssion just doesn't cover it .More like stalking with those dump fucks 

Archived