* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The poor bastard st holder whose seat it is should be traced and offered counciling and a new seat elsewhere in the stand, seat should be barriered off until such time as a professional cleaning team can be brought in to try and somehow salvage said seat, unfortunately due to the disgusting hygiene levels of these inbred bastards the seat will most likely have to be destroyed.

Honestly things like this just make you realise how lucky we are. Apart from Hibs, this lot have to be the best rivals you could possibly have. Absolute parodies of themselves now. People will 100% kill themselves when we win the title, and I cant wait. 

5 minutes ago, Vanoli said:

Honestly things like this just make you realise how lucky we are. Apart from Hibs, this lot have to be the best rivals you could possibly have. Absolute parodies of themselves now. People will 100% kill themselves when we win the title, and I cant wait. 

Said this from the beginning. 

They are becoming seriously sick in the head with all of it. I'm struggling to believe they actually went to last nights game but see now, nothing surprises me with those retards.

Would not take a "free" ticket to watch the rhebels and i'm 100% positive you couldn't pay,threaten or bribe me to go to the state aid arena. And if the smelly tramps are ghuesting. GIRFUY ya disease spreading cunts. Shouldn't be too hard to find the seats these cunts were on as they will have a kind of haze of flies buzzing above them and the seats will have to be replaced before the next home match. Ya rancid,smelly fuckin tramp.

3 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Would not take a "free" ticket to watch the rhebels and i'm 100% positive you couldn't pay,threaten or bribe me to go to the state aid arena. And if the smelly tramps are ghuesting. GIRFUY ya disease spreading cunts. Shouldn't be too hard to find the seats these cunts were on as they will have a kind of haze of flies buzzing above them and the seats will have to be replaced before the next home match. Ya rancid,smelly fuckin tramp.

I'm glad this hasn't angered you though

1 hour ago, theclothmonster said:

I'm confused was he actually at the game or was he at home watching the MOH interview on Rangers TV

They showed it on the big screens.

Archived