* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, RFCRobertson said:

Wouldn't be happy if we had that mentality. It's shocking to go into ANY competitive match, be it a 2nd league team or Barca, you always play to win. 

I was happy as fuck with a draw v Barca at home and Man United away, played for draws then basically.

Played for draws in the UEFA CUP in 07/08 as well :lol:

3 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

Can honestly see these fuckers getting a friendly draw with Barca at Scumdome .

Which would then put pressure on the BMG to win both games against beggars 

If barca beat city in both games then every chance tbh. That was my fear when i seen the fixtures that barca would possibly be through before they come to parkhead.

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

I was happy as fuck with a draw v Barca at home and Man United away, played for draws then basically.

Played for draws in the UEFA CUP in 07/08 as well :lol:

He's just trying to be staunch as fuck, it's ridiculous to think a team with a fraction of their opponents budget, playing in a tin cup league against he poorest teams in Britain would not play for a draw.

Fuck we played for loads when we were in Europe and rightly so.

Fuck the taigs and fuck their scummy followers but there is zero point deluding yourself that they didn't get a result and play well there tonight. 

2 minutes ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

Absolutely true but why would anybody actually like that post:(

Because right now it's the truth , we need to be realistic here and leave the delusion to those cunts . It's up to our board to start closing the gap and it needs to happen in January 

1 minute ago, The Godfather said:

He's just trying to be staunch as fuck, it's ridiculous to think a team with a fraction of their opponents budget, playing in a tin cup league against he poorest teams in Britain would not play for a draw.

Fuck the taigs and fuck their scummy followers but there is zero point deluding yourself that they didn't get a result and play well there tonight. 

Exactly mate.

Just now, The Godfather said:

I have no Idea how a Rangers fan can Praise them cunts in anyway, but maybe I'm just weird.

Archived