* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: aye ok Hartson it's beyond the realm of possibility that Oliver Burke is playing at a disadvantage in the bundesliga where the teams are of a higher standard and crowds are more impressive than most leagues in the world

I can just see Strachan sitting down with his list of names

"Oliver Burke - well I've no got BT Sport so i canny watch him"

"Barry Bannan, oh aye seen him on sky sports last week in the championship, I'll phone him"

The above is probably true

Deluded fat ginger bastard

1 hour ago, A.T.G said:

:lol: aye ok Hartson it's beyond the realm of possibility that Oliver Burke is playing at a disadvantage in the bundesliga where the teams are of a higher standard and crowds are more impressive than most leagues in the world

I can just see Strachan sitting down with his list of names

"Oliver Burke - well I've no got BT Sport so i canny watch him"

"Barry Bannan, oh aye seen him on sky sports last week in the championship, I'll phone him"

The above is probably true

Deluded fat ginger bastard

Hartson actually does some punditry work for BTSport, and they show about 4or5 Bundesligue games every week.

He's not a very good advert for BT, is he? Fucking arsehole that he is! Too stupid to realise how stupid his comments actually are.??

Leipzig top of the Bundesliga:lol: Mental statement. Leipzig would wipe the floor with Burnley, Sunderland and West Brom at the moment. He basically implies that not even the manager of the national team watches the Bundesliga:lol:

In other news the feel sorry for us Larssons have been criticised by Helsingborgs security team after having a go at the fans after the game when Larsson got his top took off him. Always the victims

12 hours ago, johanhentze said:

What an absolute arrogant, ignorant prick. How do people like that get work in punditry? Absolute tool!!!

Unfortunately in this country you have just outlined the required skill set to be a pundit in this country, certainly if your commentary is on the Scottish game.  Being a mouth Prick is valued prior to intelligence and genuine insight to the game.  Sutton and Harrison the perfect examples - there are a few exceptions granted.

29 minutes ago, markem said:

Unfortunately in this country you have just outlined the required skill set to be a pundit in this country, certainly if your commentary is on the Scottish game.  Being a mouth Prick is valued prior to intelligence and genuine insight to the game.  Sutton and Harrison the perfect examples - there are a few exceptions granted.

Its just amazingly arrogant to write off the Bundesliga when, basically, he, and everyone one else apparently, states he doesnt watch it! :lol: 

1 hour ago, johanhentze said:

Its just amazingly arrogant to write off the Bundesliga when, basically, he, and everyone one else apparently, states he doesnt watch it! :lol: 

totally agree - he will probably claim he never said it, something about £30 software

2 hours ago, there'sonlyoneamoruso said:

I had 5live on in the car last night and that c*nt Sutton was co-commentator! How has he managed to get into that position? The man is a gobshite. 

He is fucking everywhere our games, taig games and any other game he can get on then he is on the Saturday BT results show. You can tell nobody likes him or thinks he talks any sense so how he is getting in on this is fucking bizarre to say the least.

Kerrydale Meltdown ‏@KerryFail  10m10 minutes ago

Clyde can fuck off. Boyd better than Henrik? What the fuck does Puyol know about fitbaw? Zombie bastard.

Kerrydale Meltdown ‏@KerryFail  11m

Turned Radio Clyde off last night after they actually stated a Puyol quote that Boyd was better than Larsson. Felt physically sick.

Whit :lol: 

16 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

That top pundit John Hartson on Oliver Burke...............

Cx0CGlFXgAAZeb9.jpg

If that cunt Strachan had a braincell he'd be encouraging all the Scottish players playing in the championship to fuck themselves of to Europe and play in a top division. Surely playing against the likes of Bayern, Dortmund, Madrid(s) Barca, Inter, Milan, Juventus, Porto, Benfica, Zenit, PSG, Marseille, Lyon etc. most weeks is much better than playing against Bristol City or Rotherham? 

The reason Belguim have a great team is that all their players are playing in Europe's top leagues. They're developing at a high standard. 

Hartson is a deluded cunt, but hey, we already knew that. 

32 minutes ago, Max1872 said:

Kerrydale Meltdown ‏@KerryFail  10m10 minutes ago

Clyde can fuck off. Boyd better than Henrik? What the fuck does Puyol know about fitbaw? Zombie bastard.

Kerrydale Meltdown ‏@KerryFail  11m

Turned Radio Clyde off last night after they actually stated a Puyol quote that Boyd was better than Larsson. Felt physically sick.

Whit :lol: 

Puyol :crywank::001::peanut::000000082:

20 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

If that cunt Strachan had a braincell he'd be encouraging all the Scottish players playing in the championship to fuck themselves of to Europe and play in a top division. Surely playing against the likes of Bayern, Dortmund, Madrid(s) Barca, Inter, Milan, Juventus, Porto, Benfica, Zenit, PSG, Marseille, Lyon etc. most weeks is much better than playing against Bristol City or Rotherham? 

The reason Belguim have a great team is that all their players are playing in Europe's top leagues. They're developing at a high standard. 

Hartson is a deluded cunt, but hey, we already knew that. 

Surely??? Fucking DEFINITELY!!!! 

Gregco on Twitter tweeted a fake image of a Puyol quote, Gerry McCulloch read it aloud on air and the fenians lost the plot.

McCulloch has tweeted the boy saying he needs to get out more and get a bird n aw that, tarrier mess :lol: 

He had the taigs in total meltdown on Twitter yesterday, some of his tweets are excellent.

Archived