* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, harlands plater said:

Ronny Doolally says the pressure of them having "10 million fans and 60,000 at every home game" was too much for him. :lol:

Remember those thousands of empty seats, Ronny?

10 million fans?!?! ?????

14 minutes ago, B1872 said:

1010 million fans?!?! ?????

When they played in their so called spiritual home Dublin against Liverpool,the Irish Liverpool fans outnumbered them 10 to 1

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=liverpool+v+celtic+dublin+crowd&view=detailv2&&id=A45A76C8A2D4239A948D73058B8C12750072A37A&selectedIndex=21&ccid=ilncYQbx&simid=607986539362387120&thid=OIP.M8a59dc6106f18f524a37b745e9ee4e6do0&ajaxhist=0

5 hours ago, dee9 said:

This guy gregco is fucking outstanding:lol:

Any bears not seen this then get onto his page and have a look.........literally ripping the hole out of the cunts single handed:clap::lol:

Brilliant. Must be about a dozen tarriers who have closed their twitter accounts after making a cunt of themselves.

2 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

I see a few older English players are opening up about child abuse in youth teams in England with the PFA getting involved. Paul Stewart being the biggest name so far.

Hopefully this opens a can of worms, and there's a uk wide investigation.

Sweep Sweep, nothing to see here will be the response 

2 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

I see a few older English players are opening up about child abuse in youth teams in England with the PFA getting involved. Paul Stewart being the biggest name so far.

Hopefully this opens a can of worms, and there's a uk wide investigation.

I heard this on the radio yesterday, couldn't believe they never mentioned the scum as an example of how common it was.

6 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

I heard this on the radio yesterday, couldn't believe they never mentioned the scum as an example of how common it was.

It's very worrying that this behaviour is so widespread, in government, the BBC, Catholic church and football clubs. Only a small percentage has been investigated and I question how many cases have been covered up.

Let's hope for a massive investigation into every organisation. I hope people have the courage to out these fucking perverts.

6 hours ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Hopefully their day of reckoning is getting a bit closer.  The Kent State example from the US is pretty sound.  Those who were calling for title stripping and return of trophies in 2012 will have their words thrown back at them, but not by their pals in the media, of course. A few palms over at Celtic Park starting to get slightly clammier now, maybe.  The cesspit needs to be cleaned. 

Hahahaha, fucking state of these desperadoes, doing absolutely everything they can to be loved! Total cringe, and the irony of it all is it's not even impressive! Pathetic would be too kind a word! And that wee mutant from the beeb lapping it up! Absolute state of them all! What an abomination of a club! Please pretty please love us!

3 minutes ago, Laudrup1984 said:

Hahahaha, fucking state of these desperadoes, doing absolutely everything they can to be loved! Total cringe, and the irony of it all is it's not even impressive! Pathetic would be too kind a word! And that we mutant from the beeb lapping it up! Absolute state of them all! What an abomination of a club! Please pretty please love us!

Where did the Wolf scum tones learn the bagpipes 

Archived