* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Will the Scottish media report this I wonder, they were sure it was a goer 

Will they fuck. It's them who created the whole thing. Absolute bullshit from start to finish. If they get £15m for him in the summer they will be doing well 

1 minute ago, wearethepeople1 said:

Will they fuck. It's them who created the whole thing. Absolute bullshit from start to finish. If they get £15m for him in the summer they will be doing well 

If his knee is fucked they will get fuck all

6 hours ago, TheLoudenTavernier said:

Surely Chelsea aren't going to spunk 30/40/80 million on a player from Scotland without their manager getting a say?

..... and the fact that they are embroiled in an off the field paedo allegation which may cost them this much in fines prior to a signing ban.

6 hours ago, A.T.G said:

Well it would be the first time someone's fucked their knee, will probably happen again

Cant wait until he hits a shit patch and watch him hobble back to the championship :lol:

A shit patch? 9 goals in the spl is honking. Can you think of any other player in the world who'd come here score 9 goals in 20 odd games and be classed as a 40 million pound striker?

Now bare in mind this is more than. Man u paid for Rooney and van nistelrooy, Milan for shevchenko,  chelsea for Costa, Aguero to city.

Now those players mentioned do.you think any of them would be sitting on 9 goals up here after 20 odd games.

What a fucking bunch they are :lol:

8 hours ago, Bluebear11 said:

2 tarriers on my train from Glasgow earlier discussing this. Bullshit but thought i would post for the comedy :lol: One said his mate is a coach for the Under 15s and they are holding out till the summer looking for 60 million. They also have insurance on him for injuries and get 25m if he is out for 12 months or longer. Maximum of 2 injuries and 50m in compensation.

Only the tarriers could concoct a story that involves them being paid £50m for a player that's been injured for a full 2 years.

Fake news and smoke and mirrors...the tarriers are experts at it..

They make up the Dembele stuff. Put him on a ryanair flight for a wander...keeping everyone talking about them and no one notices that apart from the african boy from the russian club no one is signed..and the whole host of deadwood wage wasters on their books are still there..but thats ok no one in the msm will notice or dare to report these pesky FACTS..

1 hour ago, Tak3rNo1 said:

"Apparently" they rejected a 40 million bid as Moussa wanted to stay. Alot of shite, if that was true the whole backroom staff would be dragging him on the plane and signing his contract for him.

One that I saw was É40 million (note that is meant to be a Euro, and I can't be arsed figuring it out)... so, about £34 million. 

It just seems as if they pluck a random figure, throw a currency symbol against it, and feed it to the mhedia... 

"I don't care if it's pesetas, potatoes or Hungarian luncheon vouchers"

Archived