* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, dummiesoot said:

Funny they managed to Raise an emergency review of Kenny's appeal a couple of year-back when we had the OF that week. Cheating cunts. 

And don't expect the papers to Even mention this 

These scumbags are running our game and making it up as we go along 

For the life of me I don't understand why it's not took next week.  They have Tue, Wed, Thurs, Fri and even Sat to sort it out.  

The rules stink mad if he appeals and fails does,he get alonger punishment like in England?  Time our board opened their mouths or got to fuck from Ibrox as I am sick to death of no one within the club sticking up for us. .

We could ask them will they be looking at the BBC programme regarding covering up abuse within a club and suspend Petrie and Liewell until the investigation has took place. 

What was it the board said when the first got in ? We know who our enemy's are and we will strike when the time is right?   It's fucking could not be anymore right than it is now.  

So maybe that's something our new supporter liaison officer could do as he even knows the score over this and should pressure the board that the fact the covering up by certain clubs has not gone unnoticed.  

I may be way off here but did they not keep the SFA offices open late one Friday night/Saturday morning recently so that the tims could appeal against a red card so the player in question could play at the weekend? Why can they not have a hearing during the week when their offices are actually open? Weird :hmmm:

1 hour ago, SuperPapac05 said:

So Lennon gets to dodge a semi-final ban because the only lawyer in Edinburgh is away on holiday and Brown gets to dodge a ban because it's Easter? This is the bunch of spastics that is supposed to help grow Scotlands game :lol: 

The sfa can't manage a hearing this week cos it's a holiday. What if the bheasts lawyers can't manage it next week? Wouldn't put it past these bassas trying it. Wouldn't know what integrity was if it hit them on the head.

50 minutes ago, eejay the dj said:

What ever permutation , what ever suits the circumstances . The rules ,the laws and the meetings will all just be arranged to suit .

Why are we not surprised

And their complient puppets in the media will deflect and deny any mention of inconsistencies with the previous incidents . Anyone pointing out the differences in approach will be accused of point scoring .

Fuck them all , corrupt to the core .

18 minutes ago, centenarystand said:

Dembele took a dive in the last OF game and not the only time he's been caught. Rodgers and the tramps didnt have much to say about cheating then did they? 

Dirty vile bastards each and every one.

Ah yes mate but we never got analysis of that every day the following week .

Queue papers in next six days . Wait and see the rhancid beggar loving bastards go into over drive to put pressure on Collum next week

Just now, eejay the dj said:

Ah yes mate but we never got analysis of that every day the following week .

Queue papers in next six days . Wait and see the rhancid beggar loving bastards go into over drive to put pressure on Collum next week

Fuck every fucking one of them mate.

Telling yae what a fucking club we are 

20 minutes ago, Rfc52 said:

Fuck every fucking one of them mate.

Telling yae what a fucking club we are 

Yes 52 . I feel the same but I want us fighting back .

We have everything to be proud of being bears and supporting our amazing club .

We just need to start getting street wise with these cunts in the media

Silence may work for our board but it does my tits in .

I hope we do them next week like every bear .

Think it would be even better than last year ,which is saying something .

Maybe it's because they think they  are unbeatable . It is going to one hell of a weekend of sport next weekend .

7 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

Thompson and Stewart. 

In fairness to Thompson he said we have a decent chance of beating they cunts next week.

I would have probably got a boner listening to Stewart's meltdown, would have been a waste of a wank 

2 minutes ago, King Jela said:

I would have probably got a boner listening to Stewart's meltdown, would have been a waste of a wank 

"Embarrassing. Utterly embarrassing. He should be embarrassed."

That pretty much covers their analysis of the penalty incident.

Archived