* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

6 hours ago, William McBeath said:

That's what gets me as well. The arrogance is laughable. Imagine calling yourself the invincibles for winning the league when your only rival has been severely handicapped by years of shit like we have. They got all loud for a bit under that tadger O'neill as well despite having been shagged silly for over a decade by us. Shameless classless bastards.

Same with the club itself with they way they exploit all this 'we came from Ireland' guff. Yet the papers seem to point the finger at us when it comes to promoting our links to NI. They have actually invented huge myths that make out their club was almost solely responsible for the emancipation of poor Catholics in Scotland. Heard their CEO referring to them as a storied club. It's clearly a marketing strategy yet not a peep from the usually half mad media. The main problem with it is that we play the role of some kind of evil institution whilst sellick fc have done every kind of good and have saved the planet.

Came across a video were they had even taught kids in Thailand to sing 'celtic is a club for everyone'. That's them at the same bollocks. They wouldn't feel the need to always put things in such ways if they were just a normal club. It's trying to contrast themselves to this image of us being bigoted because of the so-called sectarian signing policy. Yet again anyone can see they have signed more Irish players than Shamrock Rovers. 

I'm always noticing the sly digs the scums marketing team are having at us. It's not very discreet either.

Thats why i wish someone at Rangers would grow some balls and actually counter it. I'd love to see a billboard with something along the lines of:

"Be part of a club with a history to be proud of, get your season ticket now"

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, A.T.G said:

"Be part of a club with a history to be proud of, get your season ticket now"

Can't be many season tickets left but you could add a line to your suggestion like "and help us sweep ..... add your own ending"

Subtle enough to wind the cunts up.

15 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

Can't be many season tickets left but you could add a line to your suggestion like "and help us sweep ..... add your own ending"

Subtle enough to wind the cunts up.

A club you wouldn't be scared to leave your kids with.

1 hour ago, Captain Hilts said:

Funny how they never knocked back tickets for Cliftonville or Israel ?

Different this time thought because Linfield are full of bigoted Sevco zombies. 

Or because they know their own fans can't be trusted, as demonstrated by the multiple fines by UEFA in recent years. 

Scum.

DC_AwYDWsAAZ6dM.jpg

Fucking sickening how they're playing the vicitm card in all of this despite the fact this uproar is caused by the behaviour of the Celtic fans themselves. Utter scummy cunts. 

10 minutes ago, SuperPapac05 said:

Fucking sickening how they're playing the vicitm card in all of this despite the fact this uproar is caused by the behaviour of the Celtic fans themselves. Utter scummy cunts. 

Thinking about it though, it could be a blessing in disguise. The people who live in Belfast have done well to move on from all the troubles. The last thing they need is a bunch of fannies from Coatbridge going over chanting pro-IRA songs.

Ah the IRA will set you free is OK on dingwall just don't take it to the heart Of the north of Ireland where people who actually give a fuck will kick them from Pillar to post.

Dirty Fenian shitebags.

Scared of a wee part time team and their loyalist support :lol:

1 hour ago, Mr Soprano said:

Shitebag bastards.

Tbf, even if they do take tickets, you still won't hear a peep. Their away support is absolutely horrendous. :lol:

Only hear them when they're singing about Rangers as it's the only ones every fan knows the words to

2 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Ah the IRA will set you free is OK on dingwall just don't take it to the heart Of the north of Ireland where people who actually give a fuck will kick them from Pillar to post.

Dirty Fenian shitebags.

Scared of a wee part time team and their loyalist support :lol:

It would have been bedlam if they had come...guys who I know and have not watched LInfield in years were going to this...as I said previously glad they are not  getting tickets  because I honestly believe the fall out would damage my club

The BBC news stating the reasons onto why a team, that is meant to be Scottish,being unable to play in another country was giving as it being because of the northern Irish team having a close link to Rangers.

Again some how managing to involve us instead of mentioning  their perverse allegiance to terrorism. 

If Linfield have any sense they will put out a press release to the same effect, that they will not accept away tickets as there is a safety risk to their own fans.  Should highlight also the appalling past record of the opposition fans in regard to misbehaviour and EUFA fines.

Linfield will also be doing themselves a big favour in not accepting away tickets.  It is an absolute stick on that any trouble will be laid at their door by the compliant mhedia in this country.

This narrative of 'we cant go because we're Catholic' is beyond delusional. If they hadn't take their IRAoke all over Europe there wouldn't be this issue.

They have themselves to blame for this situation, no one else. 

3 hours ago, Blueshoff said:

I would imagine the real reason that they are not taking their allocation is because they can't trust their scummy fans to behave.

Nail on head. 

Archived