* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

Have a taig fan on the same flight as me and he was telling me this morning how Man city turned down 15m for Roberts from Huddersfield so they could loan him back to them fucking idiots,(then again he was also telling me a few months back the we had already closed our season ticket renewal wouldn't have it that they weren't even when I told him I was a season ticket holder and they renewals hadn't even come out yet) fucking moon howlers the lot of them!!

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 hours ago, Dickie said:

Why does watching this video automatically make me think of Brokeback Mountain??

Could it be because you've actually watched "Brokeback Mountain"? Unlike the less homosexual posters on here? Just sayin?

2 hours ago, mus said:

Have a taig fan on the same flight as me and he was telling me this morning how Man city turned down 15m for Roberts from Huddersfield so they could loan him back to them fucking idiots,(then again he was also telling me a few months back the we had already closed our season ticket renewal wouldn't have it that they weren't even when I told him I was a season ticket holder and they renewals hadn't even come out yet) fucking moon howlers the lot of them!!

The reality is that Man City probably didn't receive any offers for him, hence they've let him go on loan again to the dims, as this suits both City and the plastic Irish geezer.

33 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Whos the PSG player the beggars are supposedly signing?

Odsonne Edouard, 19 year old striker no money involved, just a loan, seemingly he has a criminal record for shooting a passer by from his car with an air gun and driving off.

Suits them then

8 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Odsonne Edouard, 19 year old striker no money involved, just a loan, seemingly he has a criminal record for shooting a passer by from his car with an air gun and driving off.

Suits them then

Was the passer by a 10 year old boy, who he was frightened might grass him in for beasting him? that would definately suit them.

Just now, magic8ball said:

Splashing the champions league loot on loans ,we must be really worried at their mythical spending power

Said this to a beggar in work this morning, he said he is happy that they are spending next to fuck all and living within their means, i asked him if he was a bit pissed off about where the money was going but he said he didn't mind dirty Desmond taking a bit back because he has pumped in 100million....

So i said dirty money from money laundering, Panama files etc but he changed the subject.

4 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Said this to a beggar in work this morning, he said he is happy that they are spending next to fuck all and living within their means, i asked him if he was a bit pissed off about where the money was going but he said he didn't mind dirty Desmond taking a bit back because he has pumped in 100million....

So i said dirty money from money laundering, Panama files etc but he changed the subject.

How dare you suggest that an institution run financially like clockwork and does nothing untoward be involved in such an act ?

The only time Timmy will start wondering where all the cash is disappearing to is when we start getting the better of them,watch the timplosion 

19 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

How dare you suggest that an institution run financially like clockwork and does nothing untoward be involved in such an act ?

The only time Timmy will start wondering where all the cash is disappearing to is when we start getting the better of them,watch the timplosion 

To be fair to him, he fairly got stuck into the fans who stayed away through the Delia years and now they are back want the club to spend big bucks.

Tims linked with signing Denayer again, providing no one amazing signs for them tomorrow, I'm relatively pleased with what they've done so far. Of course their squad is stronger but they haven't signed anyone who can take them to another level.

2 hours ago, plumbGER said:

To be fair to him, he fairly got stuck into the fans who stayed away through the Delia years and now they are back want the club to spend big bucks.

No such need. 

Seriously though, how long before the blinkers come off and they realise that £60m of CL money is missing, not to mention any player sales they've managed to make, is that not roughly around 80m?! Genuine question, because they are a PLC, should it not be transparent? Where is their money going? And seeing how they are obsessed with us, how come none of them have clocked onto it?! I know they're thick, but surely one of them must be able to count to more than 20?!

Heavy dodgy goings on at Parasite whatever though.

3 hours ago, plumbGER said:

29 minutes ago, GersGuy said:

No such need. 

Seriously though, how long before the blinkers come off and they realise that £60m of CL money is missing, not to mention any player sales they've managed to make, is that not roughly around 80m?! Genuine question, because they are a PLC, should it not be transparent? Where is their money going? And seeing how they are obsessed with us, how come none of them have clocked onto it?! I know they're thick, but surely one of them must be able to count to more than 20?!

Heavy dodgy goings on at Parasite whatever though.

They have coop loans due for repayment around now ,30 odd million between them ,still doesn't account for all the cash that's flowed their way in the last few years, 

Archived