* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

They would know a lot about glassing...you just have to book into their hospitality suite

In fairness that was an actual blade that was used.

But onto my thoughts on the result haha get it right up you, ya mickey unwanted tarrier fucking cunts.

TFOWDYGH?

1 hour ago, Siam69 said:

'Pish end to a really pish week at the club.

Looked devoid of imagination for almost the entire game, allowed a scrappy, pain in the arse Hearts team to drag us down to their level. Poor use of the ball, slow build up, poor touches.

If BR was looking to make his point about a lack of quality, then you only had to endure the 90 minutes to see a real staleness about the team today, very little energy.

Of course it helps Hearts to have 2 absolute carrot-like Uber H*** in Naismith and Lafferty playing for them today, incapable of putting anything like the sort of effort they put in today against any other team. We had so many failures today it was frightening.'

:crabflute:  :UK:

??I like that they think this way 

9 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Sellic have been so go to me this week. ?

This all still stems from the cash they won me earlier in the week...

552817844_Screenshot_20180811-165905_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.fcbe92a9388511df968315dfaf59fa50.jpg

Lost 50 on over 2.5 in the taigs game, and the Tottenham game. 

Been a terrible month for me so far. 

Had a score on 1-0 against Osijek, 30 on Rangers and under 2.5 vs the sheep and 40 on Rangers and no btts against Maribor. 

Mostly winnings from the world cup, but still hurts how close they were particularly the Osijek and Aberdeen ones. 

2 minutes ago, GT66 said:

Lost 50 on over 2.5 in the taigs game, and the Tottenham game. 

Been a terrible month for me so far. 

Had a score on 1-0 against Osijek, 30 on Rangers and under 2.5 vs the sheep and 40 on Rangers and no btts against Maribor. 

Mostly winnings from the world cup, but still hurts how close they were particularly the Osijek and Aberdeen ones. 

I'm normally that shite, but not this week.

1 hour ago, Paulbrian11 said:

That cunt Broon looked really intimidated today by Hertz aggression.  That’s how we should be approaching games against them.

mate get in his face and he's neither brave nor very good, we see it year after year in the CL

I really hope we win tomorrow and go above them in the league.  When was the last time we were in that position?  If we win against Maribor midweek, and AEK kill of their Champions League dreams, it's a big momentum swing in our favour.  I can see the pressure starting to mount on their board, manager, and players, as their fans get increasingly frustrated and anxious with the situation.  This is what we've been wanting for years to put them under pressure and see how they react.  It's up to Rangers to crank it up tomorrow with a solid win against St.Mirren.  

13 minutes ago, TMB said:

I really hope we win tomorrow and go above them in the league.  When was the last time we were in that position?  If we win against Maribor midweek, and AEK kill of their Champions League dreams, it's a big momentum swing in our favour.  I can see the pressure starting to mount on their board, manager, and players, as their fans get increasingly frustrated and anxious with the situation.  This is what we've been wanting for years to put them under pressure and see how they react.  It's up to Rangers to crank it up tomorrow with a solid win against St.Mirren.  

Precisely what I will be hoping for this week and what a boot in the haw maws it would be. Would we see the MSM turning on them?

3-0 to The Famous tomorrow.

2 hours ago, VallancesDog said:

Absolutely fantastic trolling, they can't even complain about a lack of class after some of the swaggering about and acting the cunt they have done at Ibrox recently, but they will.

Hilarious though:lol:

Archived