* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, ZZed said:

Watched our game on a stream, timplosion on the chat bit. So sweet when the wee man scored, their tantrums were magnificent.

Timplosion in my local tonight. Some pissed up yobos hanging around from the tim game - shouting on Rapid at every turn, got louder and louder and more aggressively aimed at the Gers fans in. They just couldn't help themselves, soon shut up at 85 mins - much to everyones amusement. 

18 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Timplosion in my local tonight. Some pissed up yobos hanging around from the tim game - shouting on Rapid at every turn, got louder and louder and more aggressively aimed at the Gers fans in. They just couldn't help themselves, soon shut up at 85 mins - much to everyones amusement. 

Right weirdo in pub I watched game wearing a scum jacket givingbit bag lick... walked out before the end right enough ?

32 minutes ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Weird hearing stories like that,just could not imagine Rangers and celtic fans in the same bar over here without there being fatalities 

10 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

Weird hearing stories like that,just could not imagine Rangers and celtic fans in the same bar over here without there being fatalities 

Suburban Glasgow for you, most pubs are full of them every day - I blame the rampant alcoholism amoungst their hordes and benefits, they tend to take over most pubs in the Southside.

4 hours ago, Jimbeamjunior said:

Must have placed the bet when the tarriers were 1up, very nice odds from the bookies

!2/5 at 1-0 on around 48th minute jim. Was so close to.going massive on them. Had 250 in the bet box and what it. 8 mins later i think it was 2-1 :lol:

Archived