* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I’d rather anyone else in their dugout than Lennon tbh. 

He’s a proper bitter bastard and the media darling for sectarian abuse victim. Any decision that goes against them will be ramped up 10 fold compared to what it is now

Im the exact same mate, im not entirely sure this will be good for us. The thought of that prick being in charge and beating us is killing me as well lol 

Leicester will suit Brenda, there’s no expectation to win anything given the fact there’s a lot of good teams down there. As long as he doesn’t get them relegated he’ll get a couple of years out of it anyway.

Can see Lennon getting the dyed in the wool tarriers like Tierney and arseholes Broon and Griffiths performing for him in the short term, but I don’t think their cabal of lazy French cunts will take much notice of his slabberings.

Will be glad to see the back of Brenda tbh, despite the fact i thought he was valuable for spunking away transfer fees it can't be denied he is a good coach and decent manager. Anybody they bring in will be less qualified, surely can only be good. Can't help but now think fuck, if we hadn't fucked it at the start of the year this could of been a much more exciting prospect

2 minutes ago, harlands plater said:

Leicester will suit Brenda, there’s no expectation to win anything given the fact there’s a lot of good teams down there. As long as he doesn’t get them relegated he’ll get a couple of years out of it anyway.

Can see Lennon getting the dyed in the wool tarriers like Tierney and arseholes Broon and Griffiths performing for him in the short term, but I don’t think their cabal of lazy French cunts will take much notice of his slabberings.

He'll be back in the summer to raid them as well. 

Remember Lennon left because he wasn't getting backed, so do they give Clarke the job an untested manager to get them into the CL plus the added pressure of having to win every week... 

This is massive for us. 

10 minutes ago, Jeffrey said:

Brilliant timing for us, day before Tynecastle

Think the league is gone but if results go our way tomorrow maybe we can push them

celtic wage bill s double ours, over 50 million a season,  they obviously have a problem backing the manager, Hence Rodgers fucking off. Rogers will be back for their best players imo, unsettling the team. the banter years are coming to an end.

Strange timing completely.

Hilarious he has gone and can make no doubts about it puts us right back in it.

Their reaction is magnificent. Doesn’t say much about Rodgers or Scottish football when he jumps when their top of the league to an average English team.

Archived