* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this whole thing has been brilliant. was at work when i heard it on the radio and i thought i was gonna witness multiple suicides that day. one woman actually started crying and kicking stuff. 

if only we hadn't got some shite results we'd be putting real pressure on them right now. winning the league is still possible but unlikely. i think the most realistic thing we can do this season is stop their treble treble by winning the cup. 

hope popcorn teeth gets the job. he's a "celtic man" and they all adore him. plus i could see squinty eyes offering him the job because he'll know that the fans will fall for it and he won't need to spend much money paying him wages. think they'll see a load of players leave at the end of the season and who knows what donkeys lemon will bring in. basically i just can't see how they will be able to maintain the kind of performance that they had under brenda. him leaving is definitely gonna hurt them big time. 

next season i think is ours. the house of cards is starting to collapse.

7 hours ago, Moody Blue Legend said:
  7 hours ago, Don54 said:

7 hours ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Honestly can't believe that mad man earns a wage.

Proof that 4 out of 5 ex septic players talk as much shite as the other fifth one

7 hours ago, Junior Soprano said:

What’s the story with Griffiths lying about his mental health problems?

No idea if it’s what your referring to but was there not a rumour when he first took time out that it was all a cover up and he’d actually failed a drugs test and been given a ban which was the real reason he couldn’t play?

10 minutes ago, Bristol loyal said:

No idea if it’s what your referring to but was there not a rumour when he first took time out that it was all a cover up and he’d actually failed a drugs test and been given a ban which was the real reason he couldn’t play?

He did fail a drugs test. An internal one.

5 minutes ago, Vision said:

Just noticed they've got their get out a jail card ( Willie Collum ) in case they need a wee favour the day.

They seem to be keeping him and Thomson away from us , but put them in charge of the scum games , same end result.........

Archived