* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

On 24/03/2019 at 17:42, BridgeIsBlue said:

Bet these are some of the arseholes that complain about marches and want them only allowed if they're somewhere away from the public where they don't need to listen to them and they can sing to their hearts content.  So what was this then??

Oh,  and Blackpool play in tangerine. 

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, coopsleftboot said:

Bet these are some of the arseholes that complain about marches and want them only allowed if they're somewhere away from the public where they don't need to listen to them and they can sing to their hearts content.  So what was this then??

Oh,  and Blackpool play in tangerine. 

The stadium shite they hit out with is nonsense .If we did keep it restricted to stadiums and parks the bitter bastards would still greet and find some way to be offended. Fuck them 

25 minutes ago, cr3_bear said:

The stadium shite they hit out with is nonsense .If we did keep it restricted to stadiums and parks the bitter bastards would still greet and find some way to be offended. Fuck them 

I'm all for having bands in Ibrox every match day the more we celebrate our culture the better. 

3 minutes ago, Inigo said:

'The Animals'? That an appropriate thing for a manager to sing these days, is it?

Was thinking that...I can see the headlines "celtic manager in song shame where he labels Rangers fans as animals "

Who the fuck are we kidding...it won't even get a mention 

1 minute ago, hammer93 said:

Was thinking that...I can see the headlines "celtic manager in song shame where he labels Rangers fans as animals "

Yeah. I don't care beyond the fact that a Rangers official would no doubt be crucified.

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Yeah. I don't care beyond the fact that a Rangers official would no doubt be crucified.

No doubt, I'm sick of how one sided things are now getting reported, this is not paranoia it's cold hard facts 

51 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

few likes and retweets from "impartial" journalists 

15 hours ago, sandyinroyalblue said:

That family's exploitation of that boy and his condition is sickening.

Was thinking this also, the inappropriate exploitation is mutual between them and their club. The lad will be cast aside like an old pair of shoes as he grows older and the perceived attraction of him as a vulnerable child holding his celtic teddy bear evolves in to an adult with issues no longer fits the image and persona they are trying to portray as an ‘institution’. Looking after a young fan with issues Is admirable but the blatant exploitation of same for an agenda sickens me...

2 hours ago, Jeffrey said:

Why are the filth allowed to exploit him but we cant make jokes about him?

Seems rather unfair.

It is unfair but that is life, they use the wee boy for their own ends, it is disgraceful how they do so without any question. We make jokes it gets plastered as 'sick Rangers fans' so what should we do? Allow the jokes, 'no one likes us we don't care' or we let it go. Personally the wee guy does not deserve it from either side. Exploitation by them and the parents is shocking. 

13 minutes ago, dummiesoot said:

It is unfair but that is life, they use the wee boy for their own ends, it is disgraceful how they do so without any question. We make jokes it gets plastered as 'sick Rangers fans' so what should we do? Allow the jokes, 'no one likes us we don't care' or we let it go. Personally the wee guy does not deserve it from either side. Exploitation by them and the parents is shocking. 

There's much worse than jokes about him on here that's posted, especially old firm weeks tbf.

Donald Findlay got pumped for singing after the bastards made it their mission to make sure he was sacked.
And that scabby ugly trouble making scumbag gets likes on twitter,by the very same cunts who were offended at Findlay singing.
Fuckin hate hypocrites,and they don't come as big as that fuckin lot.

Archived