* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

This resting players shit is bonkers.

After Andy Murray played a few hours to win Wimbledon, he was back out playing some doubles match an hour later. After having played in the semi final for a few hours two days before.

That Norwegian chap failed to get his players told that they are professional athletes, and failed to tell them to get the fuck on with it.

It's great to watch tho.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Will be hilarious if they get Legia in the Europa, will be battered on and off the field again.

You had better believe it,mate! :5536: If they get paired in the Europa I'm going to Warsaw for it and stand in the Zyleta giving them cunts pelters :pipe:

Who determins what is and isn't full strength? Commons scored 30 odd goals last year and was the Country's Player of the Year, Grifffiths scored about 50 goals in the last two years with Wolves and Hibs, Ambrose was at the World Cup, Pukki was last years "blue chipper" only signed after they qualified for the Champions League - were they not shouting about the Israelie boy being "the new gerrard" :lol:

Their manager himself said it so it'd be difficult to argue that it was a full strength team.

How the fuck does he work that one out? Maybe if there were 6, 7, or 8 Scotland players playing for Sellick, it would appear to be a bad night for Scotland. He's just trying to curry favour with the dhims. If Scotland were to play the Republic of Ireland, what team would the dim tims be cheering for???

If there was any football gods...

A category 5 tornado would rip through the saviledome at their next home match as punishment for crimes against sporting integrity...

and children.

Do they not play the 'victim card' enough already ffs? They cunts don't know the meaning of 'Sporting Integrity'

Justice and Sporting Integrity restored only because the mhanky mhob are fuckin awful...im sure liewell will be scouring the uefa rulebook looking for a 3rd chance, perhaps Tavares had the wrong colour of laces on his boots tonight!??... :party::thumbup:

Thats Laceist

As a scotland supporter i cant understand Strachan. Calls up Gordon, whos played 4 games now in 3 years. Calls up Steven Fletcher, who cant get a game for Sunderland. Calls up McGregor whos had 6 appearences for Celtic, all be it after a decent loan spell in League 1. But leaves out Rhodes whos scoring for fun in the championship and on the verge of a £12m move to the premiership.

At last justice is done. `hopefully they get booked out of the Europa sharpish as well. Nice that they lost at home so that the maximum number of them could suffer. No attendance figure shown on BBC but probably a big crowd due to Europe.

I'm not so much laughing as wearing a grim smile & thinking thank F* they are out.

I suggest that to stop us having to even mention their name,whether it is on here,Facebook,Twatter or in conversation etc it be officially recognised that C*ltic are now to be referred as 'The Bhins'……….after all they get put out every fortnight !….

I think that may just Piss them off even more!

I suggest that to stop us having to even mention their name,whether it is on here,Facebook,Twatter or in conversation etc it be officially recognised that C*ltic are now to be referred as 'The Bhins'……….after all they get put out every fortnight !….

I think that may just Piss them off even more!

:lol:

As a scotland supporter i cant understand Strachan. Calls up Gordon, whos played 4 games now in 3 years. Calls up Steven Fletcher, who cant get a game for Sunderland. Calls up McGregor whos had 6 appearences for Celtic, all be it after a decent loan spell in League 1. But leaves out Rhodes whos scoring for fun in the championship and on the verge of a £12m move to the premiership.

The Rhodes one is strange

Archived