* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

15 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

Started by a dick and actually signed by 12 more dicks.
Time these cunts had something constructive to do,like cleaning up there pish stained bedding and having a shower.

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Going to run out of refs everytime we get a decent result at parkhead ffs.

I thought Madden was pish for 80 minutes of the game bar the first 5 and last 5. He gave them everything going. 

Exactly. This is why I don't understand the Taigs' point. 

It felt like every foul on us... nothing

Every foul on them... whistle blows, yellow card straight away (or talking to). 

35 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

I don't think any of their players got booked till the 75th minute:lol: I thought Madden had a shocker but got the Hill challenge spot on. That was about it. 

1 hour ago, Ryju84 said:

Don't waste any time trying to fathom the despicable, they are impossible to predict unless you have been brought up in their persecuted stratosphere

Hill says something to Brenda in private, a minute later he broadcasts it globally cause his cunt ridden team didn't win

Then the monosyllabic takes a presser, the closest thing there is to an actual dick head as he had his pubic roots transplanted there and thought we wouldn't notice

He takes centre stage to question our celebration,  this the cunt who wasn't deemed good enough to play at Ibrox but joined the players to celebrate tying a shit smeared scarf to our goalpost 

Top to bottom, cradle to grave, a demented pish stain on society, every last one of them 

They ought to just start living in the real world and realise every single other team on this planet gets decisions for them and decisions against them. It's refereeing incompetence. I'd see the point if it was the biggest stone wall penalty you've ever seen but the fact Hill touched the ball has obviously put doubt in Madden's head and he can't give a penalty unless he's 100% sure. 

That decision aside, he was awful, nothing getting made of Brown's smash on Holt either I've noticed. That one just didn't happen eh? That doesn't make them look like victims. He should have been sent off, meaning we'd have had a better chance of winning the game, don't see us up in arms about it. Fucking idiots. 

18 minutes ago, Gaz52 said:

They ought to just start living in the real world and realise every single other team on this planet gets decisions for them and decisions against them. It's refereeing incompetence. I'd see the point if it was the biggest stone wall penalty you've ever seen but the fact Hill touched the ball has obviously put doubt in Madden's head and he can't give a penalty unless he's 100% sure. 

That decision aside, he was awful, nothing getting made of Brown's smash on Holt either I've noticed. That one just didn't happen eh? That doesn't make them look like victims. He should have been sent off, meaning we'd have had a better chance of winning the game, don't see us up in arms about it. Fucking idiots. 

When we lose a game, using this forum as an example, I do see some posts about the referee however 90% of our comments are "tactics were wrong", "xx was shit", "why did he not play such and such" - in other words, we blame our team, the players and the management. 

When they lose (or in this case draw), well - you know - those at fault include: the referee, the other officials, Police Scotland, Theresa May, Trump, Agnetha, Anna-Frid, Bjorn, Benny, Pugh, Pugh, Barney McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble, Grub..." - anyone apart from their own team, players, and manager's tactics! 

11 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

When we lose a game, using this forum as an example, I do see some posts about the referee however 90% of our comments are "tactics were wrong", "xx was shit", "why did he not play such and such" - in other words, we blame our team, the players and the management. 

When they lose (or in this case draw), well - you know - those at fault include: the referee, the other officials, Police Scotland, Theresa May, Trump, Agnetha, Anna-Frid, Bjorn, Benny, Pugh, Pugh, Barney McGrew, Cuthbert, Dibble, Grub..." - anyone apart from their own team, players, and manager's tactics! 

Exactly. 

The last thing we'd do is start a petition against a ref. If someone tried it on here they would be rightfully shot down. 

1 hour ago, Ryju84 said:

The big difference is, when we complain about something the facts back it up

We do, justifiably, complain about terrible refereeing, we have seen first hand how Madden goes out of his way to show he is not a Rangers puppet

They claim he is biased based on 1 50\50

All they need right enough, half a fact compared to the normal zero

47 minutes ago, BridgeIsBlue said:

This is just the beginning. 

If we seriously challenge them next season like another poster has said there will be another referee's strike due to the moon howlers.

That other poster had a name y' know... :whistle:

1 minute ago, centenarystand said:

"The international snub will come as a big blow to the Hoops hitkid," 

It certainly will be  if he reads the daily record. :lol:

You can fool some people some of the time etc

3 minutes ago, geneva_ger said:

You can fool some people some of the time etc

I just won a £10 bet that I put on with a work colleague 2 months ago that the flash in the pan dumbelle would not get selected for France..:thumbsup: 

30 minutes ago, TEFTONG said:

I just won a £10 bet that I put on with a work colleague 2 months ago that the flash in the pan dumbelle would not get selected for France..:thumbsup: 

Aye the Frexits are laughing at Scotland too :tu:

23 hours ago, centenarystand said:

You know Rangers are under their skin when tarrier players come out and accuse Rangers fans of over celebrating  Sundays result. :lol:

Even their players are obsessed mutants. 

Fucking moron.

I seriously don't know any Rangers fan who was celebrating Sunday's draw, never mind over- celebrating. We were raging we didn't win ffs. Happy with the improved attitude & backbone. But celebrating????

10 minutes ago, ronniescu said:

I seriously don't know any Rangers fan who was celebrating Sunday's draw, never mind over- celebrating. We were raging we didn't win ffs. Happy with the improved attitude & backbone. But celebrating????

I was fucking gutted TBH. Thought we should have won. 

I thought we should have won but to say you were gutted at that result is bollocks.

Look at our record in that shithole over the past ten years. To go with this team, after a horrible season where we have already had our arses handed to us by them, and get a result while being the better team was something to be happy about.

The jubilation in that away end when we scored was up there with celebrations when we have scored winners there. Was a big relief and it felt magic.

28 minutes ago, ready1873 said:

I thought we should have won but to say you were gutted at that result is bollocks.

Look at our record in that shithole over the past ten years. To go with this team, after a horrible season where we have already had our arses handed to us by them, and get a result while being the better team was something to be happy about.

The jubilation in that away end when we scored was up there with celebrations when we have scored winners there. Was a big relief and it felt magic.

I had £40 on us at 7/1, trust me I was gutted. 

It doesn't take a genius to see there a shit team. 30 point gap is flattering to say the least. 

Edit: we got our Arse handed in 1 game which we had a complete nightmare. The other games where close. 

We should have won that game 3-1

Archived