* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

I honestly believe they will be put out tonight over this...Linfield supporters will complain like fuck to UEFA(laughing at these soft plastic paddy cunts really)just to put the mix in

The club should make the complaint, UEFA don't give a fuck what fans think, nothing will happen sadly

9 minutes ago, bluedylan said:

I honestly believe they will be put out tonight over this...Linfield supporters will complain like fuck to UEFA(laughing at these soft plastic paddy cunts really)just to put the mix in

Hefty fine at best.

1 minute ago, Gaz52 said:

They're obviously going to play the "Invincibles" card when asked what it means. They won't be able to touch them for it sadly. It's like when the UB unfurl banners with loyalist lyrics on them, Rangers official Twitter use one as their cover photo

We all know exactly what it means but they'll get away with it

I doubt there's many neutrals who'd link a banner of an IRA gunman to a team going a season unbeaten. 

Just now, Bighouse said:

It's a take on the IRA's "Sniper at Work" fake road signs that used to be dotted around south Armagh during the troubles

Well there you go. I didn't know that, so how will UEFA unless someone tells them...

Brother is just off  the phone the IRA  banner was u p the whole game..the Linfield support was going daft and complaining to the police,who said they would deal with it..they let it fly infact...what a fucking place Glasgow is turning into.I think a wee phonecall to my local MP will be forthcoming.fuck them lets stir the shit.

6 minutes ago, Captain Hilts said:

I doubt there's many neutrals who'd link a banner of an IRA gunman to a team going a season unbeaten. 

I didn't even notice that mate, only seen it now, I just looked at the one with writing. Dirty lowlife bastards

1 minute ago, Inigo said:

Three banners all relating to the IRA.

I doubt even the tims will be able to spin that into something other than an intentional IRA based message.

Especially when Linfield supporters will tell UEFA that their families were murdered by those cunts....thats what I am telling them tomorrow..fuck them

Just now, Bighouse said:

For comparison. I don't know about anyone else but I think it's fairly obvious

4a64c1b5115979898f92d5e8da6fe1eb.jpg

Lol yeah. The image of 'Rodgers' is even stylistically the same as the sniper.

5 minutes ago, ritchieshearercaldow said:

Open support for terrorists.

If only they'd thrown bits of paper on the ground, UEFA would be all over it.

It will be the complete lack of condemnation from any cunt that pisses me off..Sweep sweep nothing to see here...

Archived