* The Generic Laugh at celtc Thread *

dummiesoot

• Replies 50.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Page 1000 and I just want to say....

celtic are terrorist loving, paedophile harbouring cunts who NEVER will eclipse THE FAMOUS GLASGOW RANGERS.

They say Pride goes before a fall....well given the Criminal trials on the horizon AND allowing abuse victims to seek damages against companies or individuals with no restriction of time, I think the fall will be massive.

Forever in our shadow!

16 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

celtic are terrorist loving, paedophile harbouring cunts who NEVER will eclipse THE FAMOUS GLASGOW RANGERS.

They say Pride goes before a fall....well given the Criminal trials on the horizon AND allowing abuse victims to seek damages against companies or individuals with no restriction of time, I think the fall will be massive.

Forever in our shadow!

Rangers died.

8 hours ago, Getstiffed said:

To spend on their current inflated operating costs.

Back into the overdraft come May (like last May and the year before that and that and that) despite that 30 million.

See when we were spunking 60 million a year at least we were getting the likes of Gazza, Laudrup, Jelavic and Mendes.

They have Scott Brown :lol:

your dead right ,even after qualifying last year they were trying to punt one they centre halves that name begins with an s to an Italian team at the end of the window and it fell through 

that 30m isn't getting reinvested ,by the time costs for playing in the tournament and after fritzel and lieswell get their bonuses the rest goes on running costs ,lieswell is quoted as saying,they budget on qualifying 2 out of 3 years,saying that anything that yin comes out witj needs to be taken with a pinch of salt 

37 minutes ago, Blue Nosed Babe said:

Forever in our shadow!

separate entity would be liable 

separate entity ma hole 

Celtic ace Kieran Tierney is one proud boyfriend as it’s revealed his other half is one of the best Irish dancers in the country.

Amy Hale, 19, has reportedly been in a relationship with the Hoops star for three years and, in recent weeks, has been been adding to her list of achievements.

As well as being one of the best in the country, the Irish dancer has also qualified for the World Irish Dancing Championships in Dublin, reports The Scottish Sun.

Amy, from Kirkintilloch, is also set to head to the University of Strathclyde next month to embark on a career in primary teaching, the site adds.

And it seems there’s no stopping the pair as they they become one of Scottish football’s hottest couples.

As reported by the Evening Times two weeks ago, Kieran told of how he lived the dream of every Celtic fan by leading the Hoops out as captain.

(I'm not posting the rest cause it's a taigy love in ) although here's one of the pics from the article , I'm saying not a word 

6740762.jpg?type=article-full

4 hours ago, BLUEDIGNITY said:

See the scum have glesga awash with cl adverts ! Am no laughin !?????????

image.gif.e62d0c5131ff958f641abb8949c80257.gif

Laugh again BD , A certain matt mcglone trying to get wide on twitter by calling the motorway/expressway ,the Queens Highway ,(never heard any septic fan calling it that before ) then fucks up the spelling of Partick :wanker: 

And if you're driving down the Queen's Highway this evening you'll see this lovely sign on the Clydeside Expressway @ Patrick & elsewhere  

:rofl:

7 hours ago, harlands plater said:

Wouldn't surprise me if they get drawn with Real Madrid and all the hype that goes with it. 

Coincidence that exactly 50 years ago they were invited to play at the Bernabeu in Alfredo Di Stefano's testimonial, on the back of their fluke in Lisbon.

Wouldn't honestly surprise me if they cunts somehow won it this year with the luck they are having

30 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Daily Rhebel have made out that Buffons last dying wish is to experience the parkhead atmosphere one more time :lol:

"I want to experience electricity of Celtic Park once more," says veteran Juventus goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon ahead of today's Champions League draw

HAHAHAHA fucksake 

44 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Daily Rhebel have made out that Buffons last dying wish is to experience the parkhead atmosphere one more time :lol:

"I want to experience electricity of Celtic Park once more," says veteran Juventus goalkeeper Gianluigi Buffon ahead of today's Champions League draw

Cunts have got more propaganda than North Korea FS!

10 hours ago, ricksen_da_best said:

Wouldn't honestly surprise me if they cunts somehow won it this year with the luck they are having

What you really meant to say is.

Wouldn't honestly surprise me if they cunts somehow won an actual group match this  year with the luck they are having

Archived