The Cousin Situation

BargeddieBear

Stay Or Go?  

73 members have voted

1. 1. Stay Or Go?

• Go
    • Stay

Never taken to him, good bye Mr Cousins!!

Wish Boyd would get more chances on the playing field.

2Million profit on a player who only signed a few months ago, fantastic business.

Don't even think we need to replace him, need a quality attacking, creative midfielder first!

I for one will not miss a guy who decides to play for a tuppence haepenny team as opposed to playing for ( in my estimation) the best team in the UK Fulham are about the height of this clowns

asperations

I for one will not miss a guy who decides to play for a tuppence haepenny team as opposed to playing for ( in my estimation) the best team in the UK Fulham are about the height of this clowns

asperations

exactly his asperation off the pitch truely has matched his effort on it

very little..........

Had my doubts about him from the off, and they were never really disproven. A couple of cracking goals is about all we can say for him. I cannot understand those that back him and knock Boyd! Thankfully this poll has proven them to be in the minority.No need to replace him either IMO, just get Gow or Buffel in the squad instead, and save the bucks for the summer. About time we cashed in on someone for a change, rather than having to pay them off...

Had my doubts about him from the off, and they were never really disproven. A couple of cracking goals is about all we can say for him. I cannot understand those that back him and knock Boyd! Thankfully this poll has proven them to be in the minority.No need to replace him either IMO, just get Gow or Buffel in the squad instead, and save the bucks for the summer. About time we cashed in on someone for a change, rather than having to pay them off...

think this poll shows that they were not too proud at admit they got it wrong about him and accepted the FACT he is an idiot!

His desire to move to the premier league has outshone any kind of common sense.

As a footballer, surely Playing for trophies and against the cream of the crop in europe is a far bigger and better achievement than fighting relegation with Fulham <cr>

seems like the vast majority want him to go but i have to say i dont want him to go. At least not in this window. He can leave in the summer for £3m no problem but i dont want us selling players midway through the season that will weaken our attempt to win the title. We are in a fantastic position at the moment but say we sell cousin and we dont win the title and miss out by a point or two. We will be kicking ourselves for selling him then. On paper it is a fantastic deal for us, £3m for a 30yr old whos nearly 31 and cost us less than £1m 6 months ago. If we could sign someone good to replace him i would be happy but not luke moore and especially not at £3.5m. We need to replace an experienced striker with another experienced striker. Luke moore offers us no more than the strikers in our youth teams.