What National Team Do You Follow?

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So you hate all Scotland fans that go to the games?

I'm Scottish born and bred => I support Scotland. And bloody proud of it!

Hates probably a strong word as theyre is probably bears in the crowd so i apologise forusing it. But i dont see why they wear the Jimmy gats and Kilts, its cringeworthy and i wont stand in the same crowd as that lot.

So it's the kilt, a part of Scottish culture that you don't like. If I was to attend a Scotland game in my jeans etc. as I do to Gers games, I would not incur your wrath?

Just not clear if you mean anyone who goes to the games, or those who go in kilts.

What a stupid Question! doh

If your Scottish and you don't support Scotland you should have a good look at yourself! :angry2:

Why do i have to? They're fans are an embarassment so i choose to support England. Was thye way i was brought up and the way illstay.

It's fans like you that give us bad press!

If your English the fair do's, but if your Scottish and living in Scotland your just as bad as that Plastic Paddy!

As i said Have a good look at yourself!

fuck off,you hate scotland fans,most of us here are scotland fans,fuckin england aye support england and bleat about 66 fuck sake its all we here yet the team since then have been pish,at least scotland know we are pish and dont try to fool everyone into beliveing we aint :(

Dont hate casual Scotland fans who watch it on the telly and support them, like me. But the c*nts who go out with Kilts on and make a fool of us, pure and utter tits.

lol make up your mind m8 :P

so its the scotsmen who wear kilts who embarrass you and made you support england ?

arghh im getting angry :( patriotism kicking in

Aye spot on.

aye spot on ? so scotsmen in kilts embarrass you ?

your no fuckin scotsman then,and you embarrass us with you support of england over you own country,embarrased by your own,get a life

I wouldn't say I particularly 'follow' any. I like to see all the home nations do well, and I'll watch the Scotland games on the telly. I've never been to an International game in my life though.

I don't religiously follow any national team but I obviousy want Scotland to do well and I like Holland too.

As far as the Scots who go out in kilts and with jimmy hats etc, etc I'm personally not a fan of it as it just looks so stereotypical and cringeworthy (especially when people have braveheart esque face paint *shudders*)

If we seen a French man with a twirly tash, berret, strippy jumper and a load of garlic on string around his neck we would probably all fall to the floor and piss ourselves laughing.

What a stupid Question! doh

If your Scottish and you don't support Scotland you should have a good look at yourself! :angry2:

Why do i have to?They're fans are an embarassment so i choose to support England. Was thye way i was brought up and the way illstay .

WTF?

They're fans? 99% of Rangers fans follow Scotland or at least want them to do well. I cant believe this, a disgraceful attitude to have.

I am a bit surprised at the whole tartan army love in as most of the TA bar other bears hate our supports guts and our club, It was not that long ago the glorious tartan Fanny's were booing our captain and other Rangers players at Scotland games.

I am a bit surprised at the whole tartan army love in as most of the TA bar other bears hate our guts and our club, It was that long ago the glorious tartan Fanny's were booing our captain and other Rangers players at Scotland games.

They were Booing Our Captain cause he kept Pulling out of Scotland Duty,As for booing Rangers players in General what aload of Pish!

Most of the TA hate Celtic cause of there Attitude towards Scotland!

Northern Ireland for me as Im Northern Irish. Support Scotland as well as my Dad lives in Dumfries. Thought I was going see both of them at Euro 2008 but sadly not. :(

I live in England but don't feel the need to support them. It angers me when fellow bears are accused of not being true rangers fans, just because they support Scotland, and dont support England. Not saying this has happened in this thread but ive seen it before.

I am a bit surprised at the whole tartan army love in as most of the TA bar other bears hate our supports guts and our club, It was not that long ago the glorious tartan Fanny's were booing our captain and other Rangers players at Scotland games.

Thats the only aspect of the tartan army i cant stand. I mind being at a Scotland v faroe islands game and people behind me about 8 rows back, a bunch of them, were giving every rangers player in the Scotland team dogs abuse, calling them " fucking h***" and all that bile. A guy then confronted them and after that they all shut up. Good on that man. To be fair though alot of people we were shouting at them to get behind the whole team and stop being bigots.

I am a bit surprised at the whole tartan army love in as most of the TA bar other bears hate our guts and our club, It was that long ago the glorious tartan Fanny's were booing our captain and other Rangers players at Scotland games.

They were Booing Our Captain cause he kept Pulling out of Scotland Duty,As for booing Rangers players in General what aload of Pish!

My experience differs. But hey its the same with every support, always a few bad apples.

Believe what you wish then as i have also heard about abuse that other bears that they have been subjected to for example being branded "dirty h** bastards" from the brave heart wannabes at Scotland games just for wearing a rangers top/ jacket.

Also If you have every had a look on the tartan army message board then you would see that they hate our club and supports links with Unionism more than anything and that is a FACT.

Thats just the make up of our support unfortunately

I think that's misleading to say the least. It will be an extremely small percentage of Scottish Rangers fans who don't support the national side.

Just as the topic title says, What National Team Do you Follow? Personally its England for me as i hate the Scotland fans (Tartan Trannies) with a passion, dont mind the team and backrom staff.

get a grip u idiot. would u stop supporting rangers because u dont like some of our fans?IMO,if u are scottish and support england,youre as big a turncoat as someone who gives up supporting the gers to go and support the green and grey soap dodgers

SCOTLAND is the country i was born and raised! SCOTLAND til i die!!!! :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: :bouncy: