John Hughes

dummiesoot

Re: Possible extension to season, now bear in mind this man played forra Sellik, he was asked on Saturday if he would mind an extension on the season if Rangers made the final of the Uefa Cup, his response -

"Absolutely, we should be doing anything to help scottsih teams be successful in Europe, I would no problems with it at all"

Hughesy the more I see your team play and the more I hear from you, the more I like you, you talk sense and are a fair man. Well done.

Do like him, encourages good passing football, has faith in youth and is straight to the point.

Maybe he just isn't as short/narrow minded as some.

Cue bluedignity or a small amount of others pretending to call me a tim for liking Yogi. :D

Re: Possible extension to season, now bear in mind this man played forra Sellik, he was asked on Saturday if he would mind an extension on the season if Rangers made the final of the Uefa Cup, his response -

"Absolutely, we should be doing anything to help scottsih teams be successful in Europe, I would no problems with it at all"

Hughesy the more I see your team play and the more I hear from you, the more I like you, you talk sense and are a fair man. Well done.

That is what happens from human being with common sense.

You only like him cause he is saying what you want to hear.

When he says something you disagree with, it wont be long until you dislike him.

I like the way John hughes' team plays football, they never resort to pumping the high ball up. He also does talk a lot of sense and has in the past publicly slated one of his own players for diving (right after the match as well). Player was Stokes if I remember right. He is on the whole a fair person, good luck to him.

Cue bluedignity or a small amount of others pretending to call me a tim for liking Yogi. :D

Sniff, sniff :pipehorse:

Bloody Tim! :willy:

Hey, there were no takers, so why not stick the boot in? The opportunity was too good to pass up. :D

Sniff, sniff :pipehorse:

Bloody Tim! :willy:

Hey, there were no takers, so why not stick the boot in? The opportunity was too good to pass up. :D

Had all afternoon aswell :D

I don't think it will ever happen. That bitter, wee ginger, cunt-faced, annoying little shithead will never let it happen.

no it wont but thats just going to make our clean sweep even more sweet. The only reason chesneys objecting is because hes knows the only chance he has of winning a trophy this season is rangers dropping points due to fatigue after playing so many games.

fair play to john hughes for his comments (tu)

Yogi has always been alright in my eyes, an honest guy. Well apart from the time he made out he had a back injury and couldn't play for a few weeks. Turned out he was pissed at a mate's pub in Leith and was arsing about in the cellar, trying to move kegs etc.