Hartson for Rangers

Budswiser

According to Hartson SDM called him and asked him to come to Rangers when PLG was struggling. FFS the guy was finished two years before that.

It makes you wonder sometimes what the f*ck was going on at Ibrox at that time.

According to Hartson SDM called him and asked him to come to Rangers when PLG was struggling. FFS the guy was finished two years before that.

PLG was a front to get WS back.

SDM "GET RANGERS TO LOOK LIKE PURE PISH, WALTER AND ALLY WILL COME RUNNING TO THE AID"

:rangers:

Even considering we had a manager who couldn't manage and who had no clue about buying players, SDM should have learned his lessons from his previous bouts of interference; Hendry and Paul Ritchie, I wonder if there are more of his ideas around PLG's time languishing in the reserves.

Story's a lot of shite.

Just pish in the papers trying to upset the gers fans before the old firm game.

Mind games. Dont fall for it.

agreed :rangers:

PLG was a front to get WS back.

SDM "GET RANGERS TO LOOK LIKE PURE PISH, WALTER AND ALLY WILL COME RUNNING TO THE AID"

:rangers:

PLG musta cost him some money at one point, cause Murray absolutely ruined him lol

Story's a lot of shite.

Dont know mate,that crossed my mind but there,s a helluva lot of quotes from Hartson to think its made up. He must know he would get a response from Murray if it was a blatant porkie, what does he get out of it unless he has run out of things to say in his "column"

Story's a lot of shite.

Dont know mate,that crossed my mind but there,s a helluva lot of quotes from Hartson to think its made up. He must know he would get a response from Murray if it was a blatant porkie, what does he get out of it unless he has run out of things to say in his "column"

I'm going to give Hartson way too much credit and make believe he could actually figure out that Murray would see or atleast hear about this article. There's no way Murray would say anything as we all know his track record when it comes to the press, if something bad about Rangers is written in the press then he ignores it, or gives it the "dignified silence" treatment

Story's a lot of shite.

agreed :rangers:

does anyone seriously believe this story? for starters i doubt even if the club approached him it would have been murray making the call - he has other people do that sort of stuff for him

lot of pish imo, however i do hope that kenny miller comes out in the press with a similar story in 5 years time....... "Rangers tried to sign me after i left celtic, but they didnt get me." I couldnt bear it if Rangers signed him!

"You can stick yer Kenny Miller up yer arse!"

Hartson is trying to score points with this story. Hes a fat dick. AND....... Setanta seem to sign up all the knobends of the day for their SPL coverage.... Rob McLean, Scott Booth, John Hartson....i cant stand any of those dicks

lot of pish imo, however i do hope that kenny miller comes out in the press with a similar story in 5 years time....... "Rangers tried to sign me after i left celtic, but they didnt get me." I couldnt bear it if Rangers signed him!

"You can stick yer Kenny Miller up yer arse!"

Hartson is trying to score points with this story. Hes a fat dick. AND....... Setanta seem to sign up all the knobends of the day for their SPL coverage.... Rob McLean, Scott Booth, John Hartson....i cant stand any of those dicks

Add Craig Burley, James Grady...

If you believe this pish then you are indeed a gilbert, funny this shite has come out at this crucial stage of the game? Lies and keech from the jesuits at torbett towers and Hartson should get a kick in the fanny for gettin involved. BJK :sherlock:

Even considering we had a manager who couldn't manage and who had no clue about buying players, SDM should have learned his lessons from his previous bouts of interference; Hendry and Paul Ritchie, I wonder if there are more of his ideas around PLG's time languishing in the reserves.

Why hendry? I will always remember him making that tackle against Parma! Was superb!