Sunday - How Confident Are We?

I'm pretty confident we'll get at least a draw. The determination and sheer hard work this team has shown throughout the season suggests to me that Walter and the lads won't let the scum away with it twice! :rangers:

i am confident of getting a decent result, at least a draw. They were incredibly lucky to beat us last time and we will be desperate for revenge. No cuellar is a big blow but i think we can cope. We are going to need a massive performance from all the players though. Win this game and the title is virtually ours and the 4 games in 8 days wont matter as much. That thought i think will be enough to spur the players on to victory.

This is it for Celtic, win or bust for this season and that may be enough to make them want to win it more. The flip side is of course they may be too desperate and lose disipline allowing us to mop up their mistakes. Im sure Walter will drum it into them that we will be allowed some respite in the race if we get something out of this game. If we had to win it I wouldnt be so confident I must admit. Whatever happens we still have a 'life' left.

i feel a bit more confident than last time remember how they won ..a Naka one off lucky wonder punt and a last second goal after we were down to ten men and had lost Supermac

the guys will be feeling confident after holding Fiorentina and will really go for it

Look, they needed to win more than anything last time, they struggled to get it past 10 men and then went on to an ugly win in their next game, they really aren't very good and our boys know that, (Nakamuras first goal against us, it needed to be something special, I don't see him replicating that so soon) we may have worries and injuries but our men are closer to the line and can smell it, they'll win or draw I can feel it. I can feel a scoring draw in Florence too. Carlos and Thommo and Fergie needed a wee rest, it's all good. It's the Motherwell, Aberdeen and United games we should be worrying about.