Saturday, Billy Boys Returns

Why sing a song that causes so much trouble when we have made such progress at our club? Why ruin the name of the club after all the negative press from Manchester.

You may be angry at Murry, Bain and Smith but don't waste our club.

I really fail to see what sectarian signing will do other than prove that your an idiot who should wake up and realise that this is 2008 and people shouldn't be given abuse because of race, relgion or sexuality.

Grow up the lot of you...

Shut it mate, this is a protest. It may only be for one game, but even 10,000 fans singing it would hit the nail home.

They are not wanted, and the longer they remain at our club the longer they damage it.

If we show them up, and prove our heritage even just once more, it will be enough to show our fans are not going to be led like sheep anymore

I wont "shut it" not as long as people are going to cause problems with my club. We don't need this negative press, we don't need kids to be growing up hearing these songs and we don't need our catholic players to be hearing this crap either.

If you really want to make a point, protest after the game outside ibrox about the way the club is going but don't bring the religion into it.

• Replies 270
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

you know what, the fuckin beggers are allowed to sing their no h*** in europe, orange b*****'s this and that, lets have a bloody good time at Ibrox and bring em all out !!!!!!!!

if they want to criticize us then they'll have to criticize "them" and all the other clubs in the SPL for they are EVERY bit as bad if not worse. We actually stuck to the policy which cant be said of those hiprocritical wankers.

if they are allowed to show their hipocracy, then bloody give em hell back ! it aint one rule for the other, we aint the bad guys and calling us h*** and shit isnt acceptable without retaliation.

as long as they get away with it, we'll always be bitter. so may as well let it out !!!!!!

(WATPRFCNo1 @ Aug 11 2008, 11:39 PM) *

Hullo Hullo we are the billy boys

Hullo Hullo you'll know us by our noise

YOUVE FUCKED IT UP GET OUT OR CLUB

Its time to say Bye Bye

This could work

that would be great.

Singing it for a small proportion of one game WILL be recognised as a protest vote more than anything

Recognized by who?

SDM wont recognise it, Walter wont, so who?

They didnt listen to the Miller chants, what makes you think TBB would make a difference?

I think the main concern should be the problems on the pitch at the moment and not in the stands.

At the end of the day, when things on the pitch are right, not a whole let else matters. Just my view.

I hear you mate, but the problems on the pitch are the problems with the club. Even if this only lasts for a minute of a game, it will prove to our so called owners that we shall not take it. Even if you do not agree with the sectarian conections of the song, humming it or singing more tasteful words will also be accepted. Just SERVE YOUR CLUB PLEASE!

Yes and the tune is fantastic but we all know now that its only going to get the club in trouble. If half the ground is singing it and UEFA latch onto it, and deduct the club points, what good is that going to do?

What im basically saying is, the club doesn't need any more possible trouble than it has got at the moment and the worse thing is it would be created by our own fans.

UEFA would be more than happy to use rangers as an example.

and this will acheive what exactly?

lost points?

closed doors games?

if you think that you can shame murray or get under his skin, then you are mistaken. it will be the club & the supporters that suffer, dodgy dave wont suffer at all.

he showed that murray gtf banners get under his skin, ala pittodrie 2006. they cant stop all the banners if many take them.

Hullo Hullo we are the billy boys

Hullo Hullo you'll know us by our noise

YOUVE FUCKED IT UP GET OUT OR CLUB

Its time to say Bye Bye

Like The Sound Of that Song :| Or Murray Gtf Murray Murray Gtf

Bt Please Dont get The Club Intae Mare Trouble

Why sing a song that causes so much trouble when we have made such progress at our club? Why ruin the name of the club after all the negative press from Manchester.

You may be angry at Murry, Bain and Smith but don't waste our club.

I really fail to see what sectarian signing will do other than prove that your an idiot who should wake up and realise that this is 2008 and people shouldn't be given abuse because of race, relgion or sexuality.

Grow up the lot of you...

Shut it mate, this is a protest. It may only be for one game, but even 10,000 fans singing it would hit the nail home.

They are not wanted, and the longer they remain at our club the longer they damage it.

If we show them up, and prove our heritage even just once more, it will be enough to show our fans are not going to be led like sheep anymore

Sing it loud and proud boys, it is about time we make a stand to get our club back

Let's make it happen lads, i've just booked my train ticket up to Glasgae. Cost me a feckin fortune, but im not standing for this no mores.

Me and about 30 lads from plymouth are coming up, and were gonna spread the word before the game in all the bluenose bars.

WE ARE BRINGING BACK THE BILLY BOYS ON SATURDAY

The famous Hullo Hullo cry will return, this will be our protest.

Any negative posters GTF, you are what SDM wants to turn our club into

SPREAD THE WORD

:rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers::rangers:

:unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag: :unionflag:

Don't be so fucking stupid.

My thoughts exactly where will it get you?

If you want to get at them then banners or singing "murray murray get tae fuck" especially just after half time when he makes an appearance for 5 mins thats if he makes an appearance on saturday.this would be a more personal message than singing the billy boys.

what version of song ?

HULLO HULLO WE ARE THE BILLY BOYS

HULLO HULLO YOU'LL KNOW US BY OUR NOISE

WE'RE UP TO OUR KNEES IN FENIAN BLOOD

SURRENDER OR YE'LL DIE

FOR WE ARE THE BRIGDETOWN DERRY BOYS!

and people wonder why they call our support bigotted.

Never mind Murray GTF it's idiots like this that need to GTF

Singing it for a small proportion of one game WILL be recognised as a protest vote more than anything

Recognized by who?

They didnt listen to the Miller chants, what makes you think TBB would make a difference?

The media more than anything, if they begin reporting that Rangers are in a state of turmoil, heads will begin to roll.

Murray likes to kid onto everyone that rangers is a happy ship, remove that moonbeam and the club is exposed.

Hopefully then if we can cleanse these bastards out of here, and begin to rebuild under a new PROUD era...

I might just see the Rangers i loved as a boy

Recognized by who?

SDM will listen as he'll probably have to pay a fine.

Anyone who doesn't agree with the politics of the song please listen here:

For as long as guys like Spiers and Gerry McNee have a newspaper column the song will NEVER be recognised as a protest vote.

You think we have nothing to lose, how about a shut out at Ibrox? A points deduction? Relegation from the SPL? A European ban which only takes effect next season or the following season?

They do say "fear the man who has nothing to lose" but there is still a little bit left there that we have to lose.

We shouldn't be jepordising it when we have already lost so much.

I can see this going horrible wrong. but fuck it wots to lose??

europe = were out

league= that was sold when cuellar went and dailly adam broadfoot miller and mcculloch stayed.

cups= they can ban us. no great loss

or fine us were skint anyway according to the tranfer deallings, cant get blood out a stone

and people wonder why they call our support bigotted.

Never mind Murray GTF it's idiots like this that need to GTF

Guys who have sang it for 30, 40, 50+ years...

you know, i've just realised, how many times have this regime fucked us over this year ???

tried to pull a fast one by qualifying in the CL without spending, didnt work. now we aint in europe.

because of it we have sold our best player (and ultimately no europe is why he's left); the club bought Kenny Miller to the disapproval of hundreds of THOUSANDS of fans (30,000 season ticket holders chanting to stick the signing is very serious to me).

we dont have the squad to beat celtic to the title at the moment. we play horrid football. we cant attack, we have no pace, no creativity. what does that say for management ?

we have no money and a chairman not willing to bankroll the club anymore.

what do we have to do to be heard ??? does the club care about anything we think ? i dont think so, the Miller signing proved that. maybe the only way to hurt them is in the pocket. we need a new buyer, and we need one now !!!!