Rangers are signing from Italy

CooperSF

• Replies 406
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

slighty off topic but kaka's a devout proddy btw which is un-usual for a brazilian

He always shows in games that "he belongs to jesus"

and how exactly does he do that?

By taking his top off and showing his t shirt underneath that says i belong to jesus <cr>

POTW :D

slighty off topic but kaka's a devout proddy btw which is un-usual for a brazilian

By taking his top off and showing his t shirt underneath that says i belong to jesus <cr>

Bit of a give away you would think. :D

Celebrity deathmatch; Seedorf Vs Bhoric (tu)

Anyone not think that our representitives could be meeting the representitives of that Australian guy, that was in the rebel today,in Milan??

Why would they meet him in Milan when he plays for Palermo?

They definitely said that it was a Milan team. It's all pish anyway, another hard luck story in the making to make the fans think that Murray still has ambition. Don't worry yourself.

Anyone not think that our representitives could be meeting the representitives of that Australian guy, that was in the rebel today,in Milan??

Why would they meet him in Milan when he plays for Palermo?

They definitely said that it was a Milan team. It's all pish anyway, another hard luck story in the making to make the fans think that Murray still has ambition. Don't worry yourself.

Was just thinking maybe his agent etc could have been in Milan.

Yep you are right, Murray would have took one look at the rebel today saw all the comments about him in it from fans and thought "a s.hit their starting too notice I don't do anything, better look busy"

36Bolzoni Francesco

19Cambiasso Esteban Matias

15Dacourt Olivier

33Faiolhe Amantino Mancini Alessandro

30Gomes Passos Pelé Vitor Hugo

11Jimenez Luis Antonio

7Madeira Caeiro Figo Luis Filipe

20Muntari Sulley Ali

5Stankovic Dejan

14Vieira Patrick

any of these mid`s ?