Hypothetical Question

If you could have taken any one player from Rangers history to start in the Uefa Cup final last year, who would it have been?

I would have to go for Laudrup. If Brian was playing, we would have had that cutting edge and stood a chance.

Who would everyone else go for?

Gascoigne.

John Greig.

He at least would have had those players fighting for every ball, scrapping like fuck for the win... unlike the leaderless Ferguson who couldn't motivate my dick to a hardon if Halle Berry was in my bed.

Must admit I wouldn't fancy having Ferguson trying to motivate me if I was in bed with anyone... ;)

As for the topic, well either Gough or Laudrup for me.

John Greig.

He at least would have had those players fighting for every ball, scrapping like fuck for the win... unlike the leaderless Ferguson who couldn't motivate my dick to a hardon if Halle Berry was in my bed.

Must admit I wouldn't fancy having Ferguson trying to motivate me if I was in bed with anyone... ;)

As for the topic, well either Gough or Laudrup for me.

Trying to say a threesome with the Rangers captain and Halle Berry isn't your number one fantasy Frankie?

Some Rangers fan you are! :harhar:

Gascoigne and Laudrup didnt fare too well for us in Europe when they were playing originally.

Michael Mols for me (tu)

Yeah good point about Gascoigne and Laudrup...I was thinking about picking Lovenkrands on the basis that he had the knack of doing it in the big games. Saying that...in reality I'd still pick Gascoigne because he was just what the team was missing.

Purely on last years final it would be Bob Shearer

1 A natural FB would have been better than what we play in that position

2 As Captain a few arses would have been kicked

3 The man knew what Rangers was about and was Rangers through and through

4 Arseshavin and the other would only have got past him once