Tartan sectarian army now officially Scotlands shame

BLUEDIGNITY

• Replies 399
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dont understand your problem with that Jim - you beleive that Rangers fans cannot have politically different views from the accepted Rangers norm? I hold similar views and I certainly aint no Jungle jim

Which bit of 'I don't doubt for a second that some bears hold reservations about unionism etc.' do you find tricky?

Dont understand your problem with that Jim - you beleive that Rangers fans cannot have politically different views from the accepted Rangers norm? I hold similar views and I certainly aint no Jungle jim

Which bit of 'I don't doubt for a second that some bears hold reservations about unionism etc.' do you find tricky?

Missed the point totally again I see

The point is that he starts off by saying that and then labels the poster a Tim because of his opinions.

Which is ludicrous - actually, to get it out in the open it is discriminatory

The point is that he starts off by saying that and then labels the poster a Tim because of his opinions.

That's me.

Some folk never get the point.

Accusations of timmery are never just based on people's opinions (well in my case anyway and I suspect Jim's).

There's a lot more to it than that.

But you peddle yer wee lie if it rocks your boat....

Accusations of timmery are never just based on people's opinions (well in my case anyway and I suspect Jim's).

"Timmery"

did you just make that up haha :craphead:

"Timmery"

did you just make that up haha :craphead:

It is a terrible affliction.

Most Scottish people have a bizarre hatred for the English. Ancient rivals and all that, but we must be the best in the world at holding grudges. Isn't this in the wrong section anyhooo?

Not most just a section, was a healthy hatred if you could call it that at one time but now you have more bheggars following Scotland posing as fans it's turned into an anti British protest and these infiltrators are using the mugs in the tartan army as their vehicle ! :sherlock:

Listen to this idiot on the radio.

tic fan.

1. 3rd verse... wtf?

2. stems way way back bought and sold for english gold? wtf....

WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOUR COUNTRY?!?!?!?!?

Unfortunately many things my friend. It doesn't help one jot when an over-compensated minority don't even recognise themselves as Scottish (which they are) nevermind British (which the also are). Then you have the others who are fervently anti-British/English/Monarch. In between you have the silent majority who are either too apathetic or scared to speak up and teach these morons some sense.

To be completely honest, I bet Canadians would cheer GSTQ. We still sing it here on certain occasions and definetely as a country celebrate our roots. I find it shocking that it goes on.

As well, didn't the crown of the two nations unite when King James VI of Scotland became King James I of England in the 1600s ffs?

The real divide in GB was made clear in the 45', with the majority protestant lowlanders helping to stamp out the rebels.

Actually the numbers of Protestant Highland clans supporting the government (my own included) and Catholic clans in support of Charlie were very similar - a fact that frankly gets up my nostril when I read a lot of disparaging comments about "teuchters" on this MB.

tic fan.

1. 3rd verse... wtf?

Unfortunately many things my friend. It doesn't help one jot when an over-compensated minority don't even recognise themselves as Scottish (which they are) nevermind British (which the also are). Then you have the others who are fervently anti-British/English/Monarch. In between you have the silent majority who are either too apathetic or scared to speak up and teach these morons some sense.

To be completely honest, I bet Canadians would cheer GSTQ. We still sing it here on certain occasions and definetely as a country celebrate our roots. I find it shocking that it goes on.

As well, didn't the crown of the two nations unite when King James VI of Scotland became King James I of England in the 1600s ffs?

The real divide in GB was made clear in the 45', with the majority protestant lowlanders helping to stamp out the rebels.

Actually the numbers of Protestant Highland clans supporting the government (my own included) and Catholic clans in support of Charlie were very similar - a fact that frankly gets up my nostril when I read a lot of disparaging comments about "teuchters" on this MB.

Yeah am highland protestant too mate and some of the teuchter remarks are a bit ignorant.

Never went to Scotland game till last year,never really been interested, but all the boys i go to Ibrox with are big Scotland fans so went to the Georgia game out of interest.

I was absolutely gob smacked by the anti- rangers bile some of these SNP types were aiming at THEIR OWN TEAM!

They guys behind me booed every time a Gers player got on the ball, h** this and that etc.

A real eye opener,

and the media always like to portray us as the bad guys???

tic fan.

1. 3rd verse... wtf?

Yeah am highland protestant too mate and some of the teuchter remarks are a bit ignorant.

Never went to Scotland game till last year,never really been interested, but all the boys i go to Ibrox with are big Scotland fans so went to the Georgia game out of interest.

I was absolutely gob smacked by the anti- rangers bile some of these SNP types were aiming at THEIR OWN TEAM!

They guys behind me booed every time a Gers player got on the ball, h** this and that etc.

A real eye opener,

You just made that up didn't you? I've been to loads of Scotland games and never heard anything like that. But it suits your agenda eh? I'd go as far as to call you a liar but of course I can't prove it. So in my opinion sir, you are a liar.

Most Scottish people have a bizarre hatred for the English. Ancient rivals and all that, but we must be the best in the world at holding grudges. Isn't this in the wrong section anyhooo?

Depends what you call ancient. Neither group of illegal immigrants have been here that long in the great scheme of things. ;)

They're based on what then if not opinions?

tic fan.

1. 3rd verse... wtf?

A real eye opener,

You just made that up didn't you? I've been to loads of Scotland games and never heard anything like that. But it suits your agenda eh? I'd go as far as to call you a liar but of course I can't prove it. So in my opinion sir, you are a liar.

No agenda. Just what happened.

I've just been to the funeral of my uncle who died of cancer last friday at the age of 68, i was really close to him and hes born and bred in Sheffield, i've just been up there for it. Half my family are from Sheffield. It makes me feel even more sick about the anti-english shite that goes about Scotland, my uncle was one of the best men you could ever meet yet you have some Scots who hate everything associated with England for stupid petty reasons.

I've just been to the funeral of my uncle who died of cancer last friday at the age of 68, i was really close to him and hes born and bred in Sheffield, i've just been up there for it. Half my family are from Sheffield. It makes me feel even more sick about the anti-english shite that goes about Scotland, my uncle was one of the best men you could ever meet yet you have some Scots who hate everything associated with England for stupid petty reasons.

They are an embarrassment and make most Scots cringe.

It's the usual diddy idiots with their Braveheart mentality, and england hating pish. I'm not a fan of Scotland at all, certainly not when our players are treated like filth by the support and abuse hurled at them, then when they score the diddys go mental with their tartan army pish thinking they are the greatest fans who ever lived.

It makes me cringe too. The fact that the anti English nonsense is accepted in this society from people in the media to politicians makes me sick. It wouldn't be tolerated anywhere else. They make it out to be a fun thing ignoring the fact that prejudice and discrimination is often disguised in humour.

We live in a country where approximately half the population wants to split from the UK. It's not surprising therefore that the British National Anthem is not treated with respect. A lot of people just do not feel British and you can't force them to be. It's not "anti-English". It's anti UK. And it's a political issue not racist, sectarian or bigoted.

We live in a country where approximately half the population wants to split from the UK. It's not surprising therefore that the British National Anthem is not treated with respect. A lot of people just do not feel British and you can't force them to be. It's not "anti-English". It's anti UK. And it's a political issue not racist, sectarian or bigoted.

What gives you that idea ? :rolleyes:

whether you like it or not the national anthem is yours and mine until the day that it changes then it is disrespectful and we should remember it was a football match not a political rally so any derogitory chants were unwelcome to our guests who travelled in theyre thousands to watch the football